• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help from you Guys

PST

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
I have been working on ideas with our graphic artist for our 2013 Spring PST catalog. We are in need of some bright colored Mopars. I need high resolution photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email them to me at
[email protected]

No Takersssss????????????????? There is a gift certificate in the future for the owner of the car that we use?????
Thanks
James

No Takersssss????????????????? There is a gift certificate in the future for the owner of the car that we use?????
Thanks
James

what color did you want me to paint my car? jeez for a 5000.00 gift cert. i will paint any color you want. wowser

Is B5 blue bright enough? I can shoot some pic's of the vert!

Hi Guys,

I am looking for blues, yellows, orange,purple, green , pink. our email server is down. So I opened a new email for now. Can you please send photos to [email protected]

Thanks
James From

Any specific angles, side, front, rear, front side, whole car or part views? Son does photography I have tons of pics of our cars.

Any angles at this point all I ask is that the photos are of the entire car ( meaning not cut off or partial)

Thanks
James From

Sent a pic, was wondering if it is ok with a watermark, or if you'd like them without?

James, I sent an email to ya.

If you do this again next year some time make another post. Unfortunately right now my car is 5 different colors but is bright blue metallic (well most of it)

James, have ya looked at the emails from the members here on FBBO?

There is note section when you place your order online. Please put in the notes section that you a Bbodiesonly member and you would like the discount. Proceed to check out and once we process your order the amount charged to your credit card will reflect the discount or you can place the order by phone and just request the discount. JUST BE AWARE DUE THE RECENT HURRICANE WE HAVE A DELAY IN SHIPPING. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE DELAY.

Ok got it thanks for the reply. Can we use payal to check out with as well? Would help out a lot and might be able to pick up a whole front end suspension set if I could along with the bilsteins

Ok got it thanks for the reply. Can we use payal to check out with as well? Would help out a lot and might be able to pick up a whole front end suspension set if I could along with the bilsteins

Currently we do not accept PayPal, but we do accept all major credit cards and if you wanted to buy the shocks and the front end kit the 10% would be off the whole order.

Thanks
James

Auto Transport Service
Back