• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need member input on Sniper installs

You have the wrong throttle cable bracket. Get one of my brackets, AR007 on my website. You can order it from Mancini Racing or Hughes Engines. That is what you need for a crate Hemi intake manifold.

You have the wrong throttle cable bracket. Get one of my brackets, AR007 on my website. You can order it from Mancini Racing or Hughes Engines. That is what you need for a crate Hemi intake manifold.
Thanks, but my real problem is at the other end, when cable comes thru firewall and attach to pedal, at zero throttle it's a long way from straight.

Holley offers a progressive linkage rod to help with this problem. There are two options, either a fixed length linkage part #43-2qft, or an adjustable length part #20-122

Thanks, but my real problem is at the other end, when cable comes thru firewall and attach to pedal, at zero throttle it's a long way from straight.

It doesn't need to be straight where it comes thru the firewall since it is a cable. It looks to me like you need a longer throttle cable and the correct throttle bracket. You can buy everything you need from Mancini Racing.

Auto Transport Service
Back