• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need sample of console to dash harness '69 b-body 4-spd.

Dixie

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for the intermediate console harness from the console lights to the dash (kickpanel) for a '69 Charger, 4-spd car. If you have an original sample, I would be interested purchasing it. If you don't want to sell, but would loan it, I'm working with a large wiring harness company to get them made. In exchange for loaning it to them for a little while, they will return it along with a new reproduction. They will provide shipping both ways and only need it for a day. Also, if you have the part number that would be helpful. I need this my car currently under restoration, and am working with this company to make them for everyone to purchase. Automatics are different and currently available. PM me here with questions or to sell/loan your harness.

Thanks!
Randy

try http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=31

TOOLS & REFERENCE SECTION

Manuals & Diagrams, wiring diagrams possibly

I'd highly suggest getting a
69 Dodge 'Factory Service Manual'
would have the schematics too, great references source...

try http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=31

TOOLS & REFERENCE SECTION

Manuals & Diagrams, wiring diagrams possibly

I'd highly suggest getting a
69 Dodge 'Factory Service Manual'
would have the schematics too, great references source...

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, none of those had reference to this part. That isn't unusual as this wasn't a serviced part by Mopar, hence the need for an original sample.

I have a 69 dash harness. Although i do believe its for an automatic. The only difference would be the console wiring and the reverse light. And or Rally vs Standard. The one I have is for a standard dash auto car. If you need I can lay it out and take pictures.

Hey Guys,

Looking for the intermediate console harness from the console lights to the dash (kickpanel) for a '69 Charger, 4-spd car. If you have an original sample, I would be interested purchasing it. If you don't want to sell, but would loan it, I'm working with a large wiring harness company to get them made. In exchange for loaning it to them for a little while, they will return it along with a new reproduction. They will provide shipping both ways and only need it for a day. Also, if you have the part number that would be helpful. I need this my car currently under restoration, and am working with this company to make them for everyone to purchase. Automatics are different and currently available. PM me here with questions or to sell/loan your harness.

Thanks!
Randy
Randy

Great to see you around these parts! Thanks for providing fine parts and restoration service. I have gotten parts from you through the years. Jim R. is a good friend of mine and has done several starters/alternators for me..

Since I am one of the few that actually READ your post and know exactly what your searching for.....I wish you asked this awhile ago but mine is installed on the car. The name below may be someone who can help you out.

@Moparparts

When you do make this, Sign me up for one....

Justin

Randy

Great to see you around these parts! Thanks for providing fine parts and restoration service. I have gotten parts from you through the years. Jim R. is a good friend of mine and has done several starters/alternators for me..

Since I am one of the few that actually READ your post and know exactly what your searching for.....I wish you asked this awhile ago but mine is installed on the car. The name below may be someone who can help you out.

@Moparparts

When you do make this, Sign me up for one....

Justin

Thanks Justin, will do!

I have a 69 dash harness. Although i do believe its for an automatic. The only difference would be the console wiring and the reverse light. And or Rally vs Standard. The one I have is for a standard dash auto car. If you need I can lay it out and take pictures.

Thanks for the offer. Looking for the wiring harness that runs from the console to the dash.

Here are some pictures. One of the terminals are broken off at the connector that goes into the console light harness. Maybe these will help. One is a ground and looks like it has a rusted ground screw still attached.
These are not my pictures just found them on the web.

1 pink wire
1 orange wire
1 yellow wire that plugs into the door switch harness
and a black which i think is the ground wire.

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back