• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NENDRA not just a glorified bracket race.

Maybe i did miss something... where in there does it say anything about NENDRA? there are tons of little circuits on the east coast....

LOL SSR I saw on the NSS thread, you were calling out MikeCS on the other board. Said you already had a hotel room and everything last year for the Beaver and didnt show? Is this another one of your stories for this year?

Just wondering... and how come you wont answer me about the darn CALIBER!! lol

Casey

"Tons of little circuits on the east coast"- why don't you name a few that have the same rules as NENDRA for me?
It goes without saying that the intended target is NENDRA when you start throwing shots like "glorified bracket racers".
The tracks and fans in the seats enjoy us.
I'll see ya at the Beaver in July...:ciao:

"Tons of little circuits on the east coast"- why don't you name a few that have the same rules as NENDRA for me?
It goes without saying that the intended target is NENDRA when you start throwing shots like "glorified bracket racers".
The tracks and fans in the seats enjoy us.
I'll see ya at the Beaver in July...:ciao:

I was refering to the 422 Motorsports circuit, they try to follow the true NSS era but does allow a more "loose" set of rules and may let small blocks in. They have a dial-in format to the nearest tenth. I already know your circuit lets everything from smallblock camaros and novas to sheet metal dominatored cars in. I am glad you are having fun running it and good luck with the circuit. Just not our idea of NSS but to each his own. poppaj

Attachments

• mmm37.jpg
    mmm37.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 239
I was refering to the 422 Motorsports circuit, they try to follow the true NSS era but does allow a more "loose" set of rules and may let small blocks in. They have a dial-in format to the nearest tenth. I already know your circuit lets everything from smallblock camaros and novas to sheet metal dominatored cars in. I am glad you are having fun running it and good luck with the circuit. Just not our idea of NSS but to each his own. poppaj

Why do you lie so much. You know you were referring to NENDRA.
422 doesnt allow smallblocks and you know that.
You just like to throw your little digs in whenever you can.
Your a classless duo.

Attachments

• hillbilly.jpg
    hillbilly.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 39935.jpg
    39935.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 233
  • Thread-Gay-Alf.jpg
    Thread-Gay-Alf.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 231
Sure we will not see you at any of the large NSS races this year.

Attachments

• mmm34.jpg
    mmm34.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 248
and the pissin' match continues, folks...:pottytrain3:
who will win??? stay tuned!! lol

at least you guys keep it to yourselves, and not all over the board! i can appreciate that..:headbang:

Why can't we all just get along? :tread_on _me.gif:

We are getting along. Just a little back and forth, give and take and disussion.
Some of us are Italian. This is how we communicate... LOL

We are getting along. Just a little back and forth, give and take and disussion.
Some of us are Italian. This is how we communicate... LOL

A little back and forth, give and take and discussion does not bother me at all, as a matter of fact different opinions make the world go around.

But we don't need to act like we're 12 years old, and start calling each other names.

A little back and forth, give and take and discussion does not bother me at all, as a matter of fact different opinions make the world go around.

But we don't need to act like we're 12 years old, and start calling each other names.

I was told by another mod that I needed thicker skin.He told me, Dont be such a whiner. Just give it back.So I'm doing just that.

Superstocker what is the racing format of NENDRA?

Superstocker what is the racing format of NENDRA?

WWW.NENDRA.COM
.500 PROTREE
Dial in with breakout rule in effect.
transbrakes are allowed but only 3 or 4 use them.(They need them to win.lol)
we opened up the tire size to 32x14 tires.
Whompin Wedge is allowed to race free and $1000.00 to win at the race if they show up. lol:bootyshake:

Last edited:
:icon_axe::whip2::binkybaby::argue::laughing3::toothy5::pottytrain3::eusa_whistle::edgy::toothy3::rolling::rolling::rolling::sixpack::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Auto Transport Service
Back