• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neutral Safety Switch Replacement

That is something I thought of. Do you have a place to get one? I tried the dealer to no avail. Everyone I have looked at is made in china.
Rock Auto has one made by Standard. Just got one for my 66, It had a single pin now using the three pin. Car quite modified. Trans. very built do not know its year. But if needing a new one and had a single pin (threaded stud) you can use the triple pin. Can also get three pin pigtail most part stores. the center is the neutral safety, outside to for back up lights. A lot of Standards used the Single pin.

Rock Auto has one made by Standard. Just got one for my 66, It had a single pin now using the three pin. Car quite modified. Trans. very built do not know its year. But if needing a new one and had a single pin (threaded stud) you can use the triple pin. Can also get three pin pigtail most part stores. the center is the neutral safety, outside to for back up lights. A lot of Standards used the Single pin.
So - I can use the single pin even though it is wired for a 3 pin? Do you know where they make an adapter?

Auto Transport Service
Back