• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 71 Plymouth Roadrunner owner

I think for my 71 gtx I’m going to go with the year one 17 inch rallies because the factory 14inch magnums don’t look mean enough for me…..

I think for my 71 gtx I’m going to go with the year one 17 inch rallies because the factory 14inch magnums don’t look mean enough for me…..
I was actually looking into the 15x7 magnums in the front and 15x8 magnums in the rear.

What happens when the shop and lift is tied up with the sons elcamino project and you have to get some stuff done before cruzin the coast. See attached picture. You adapt and overcome. Lol.
Oil change.
Fix another of vintage air leaking line.
Fix an exhaust rattle.
Install some air shocks for the added weight the wife is fixing to put in the trunk (ice chest,chairs,wagon etc)

C52E9F02-C621-471F-BB77-D1F7C09C2E79.jpeg

Spent most the day today riding with my oldest to get his new mud bike.
2023 Can-am 850 XMR. I never miss a chance to go watch him spend his own money instead of mine. Have to get on the roadrunner tomorrow and knock the cruzin punch list out.

E06C86FC-AB6A-4CD0-82B0-0EE3FB2FFCC3.jpeg

Brother in Law and Us cruzin the coast.
Had a blast. Got to meet a couple guys from the forum. Mopar Day at Da Bay was great. Really enjoyed the Train Depot area.

85115A36-39D1-422A-9611-9FD54D2C539E.jpeg

9EE123E3-5530-49EA-B8D4-82588E90123E.jpeg

BBE50603-5C0F-4692-A876-668ECA1B60B1.png

Boys and Girls. I thought old fat sally had done come from together. Giving her the ole 2 piece on the way back from lunch and the belt broke. Good thing for the dual alternator belts. What belts you guy running for V belts these days?

70388155151__C6D815E0-3585-4D13-9317-B4FDF0315A35.jpeg

SuhWEET!!
I would imagine those use the "connection block" like other DD guage systems? One "data" RJ-45 cable to the gauge pod? Did it come with sensors?
Looks GREAT!

Good job. IMO, it's not just the guage appearance but the tremendous flexibility and capabilities that the DD system adds that make it an excellent choice.
I still haven't solved my weird thing with the water temp guage spiking occasionally to impossible high temp, over 250°, and then after reading that high for a minute it goes back down fairly quickly to 180.
If it was actually as hot as it reads when it's spiked, it would be spraying steam and puking water everywhere.
I will get on that before October.

Good job. IMO, it's not just the guage appearance but the tremendous flexibility and capabilities that the DD system adds that make it an excellent choice.
I still haven't solved my weird thing with the water temp guage spiking occasionally to impossible high temp, over 250°, and then after reading that high for a minute it goes back down fairly quickly to 180.
If it was actually as hot as it reads when it's spiked, it would be spraying steam and puking water everywhere.
I will get on that before October.
I like being able to put pretty much whatever I want in the two small digital screens on each main gauge. Plus eventually be able to have the data from the Holley Sniper display AFR and fuel pressure.

PST deluxe polygraphite kit. Plus lower control stiffener kit with new lower control arm pivot shafts. Boy do we have some work ahead of us.

IMG_5041.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back