• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Ads....

I been having the same issue on my pooter & droid, yes it is very annoying.

I wonder if logging out and back in would help. Make sure you know your password before you do.

I use MS Edge & no issues seeing them here

I just saw that same ad (I use chrome). These spammers should be tarred and feathered, then thrown off a 12 story building.

Google Chrome + AdBlock Plus = nada

Windows Edge + AdGuard = nada too

(I'm logged into both simultaneously right now and just posted each of those from them, respectively).

Google Chrome + AdBlock Plus = nada

Windows Edge + AdGuard = nada too

(I'm logged into both simultaneously right now and just posted each of those from them, respectively).
Well, one positive is that since I posted this thread, I haven't experienced those ads. :lol:

Well, one positive is that since I posted this thread, I haven't experienced those ads. :lol:
Well, I need to comment too then! Every page I open on FBBO I get an ad in the middle of the page and can't see anything tell I X out the ad. Nothing on any other sites including FABO.

Well, I need to comment too then! Every page I open on FBBO I get an ad in the middle of the page and can't see anything tell I X out the ad. Nothing on any other sites including FABO.

I have 3 times, on this thread.

It has to be something with this forum. I have ran a scan on my computer and nothing. I use AdGuard as well as a secure firewall. I also haven't experienced that ad anywhere else.

I had a Facebook one pop up a few times only in the last 2 days though...

I spoke too soon.

upload_2021-2-21_18-10-17.png

On this one, I owe you an apology. Turns out it was coming from us. Google included us an in experiment without my knowing about it. It should be off now. My apologies.
Thanks cause I was gonna have my anti-virus go through my computer now routine scans is all I need... I was getting worried..

Auto Transport Service
Back