• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new cars

polywideblock

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score
mate just bought a brand new Subaru levorg GT twin turbo flat 4

went for a spin in it yesterday ,wow . while not having "neck snapping torque" it still pinned you in your seat , all the bells and whistles nice quiet ride very smooth . very impressive!!
he still comes running when I say I'm going for a cruise in the charger but :lol:

Cool
I'm not sure if that car is in America
Our Subaru performance cars are based on the Impreza and WRX
The WRX was part of the Impreza line, but I think in the States" it is it's own brand now.

I wouldn't exactly call not having an Asian-car, "missing" anything.

Its not my ole Mopar fer sure. However.... Having had to pay waaaaay too many visits to the shop on our 2009 5.7 Hemi Pickup, 2010 Jeep Liberty and 2013 Jeep Unlimited, I will not own another Chrysler/Fiat product. We got my wife a Subaru Outback 3.6, That think will flat haul ***! I
I started comparing options and I got to say, I'm Very impressed. Your money definitely goes a lot farther in a Subaru

Just my experience, wait til you start buying tires for them. 3 sets in the first 9 months, 20 K miles (2013Legacy). $2400 and 3 alignments, no help from Dealer or the Emporer of Japan. Said we drove too aggressively. Really? We traded in a 07 Charger R/T AWD with 116K that had 2 sets of new tires in its life. Drove to Dodge dealer and got another Charger AWD, now has 47K on it and just had 1st set of tires hmmmm. 3 X the car that thing was.

My brother bought his wife a Subaru. I told him it was a lesbians car. He replied "I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body"

New cars bore me to tears....
I'll stick to steel wheel wells & glass headlights, bowed headliners........
Transplant newer engines/trannies.

I see the problem, the steering wheel is on the wrong side! :D

I like it!

My brother bought his wife a Subaru. I told him it was a lesbians car.

Case closed.....

lesbaru-1.jpg

Bz_mwUTCUAARNq2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back