• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Charger - for real this time!

Gas all day here.

Electric is for my R/C car...

And mama's weedwhacker...

Oh, and my impact...
My R/C car ran on methanol. Had a .19 cu in 2 stroke and a carb.
My weedeater is a gas 2 stroke
But I DO have a battery powered impact!
Now that's closer to "gas all day"
:poke::lol:

The TPMS in my '15 renegade that has been in "service TPMS" mode for the past 2 months.....started working today.

Rant elsewhere.

Only lasted one day.

...back to trying to outsmart the silly programming that disables all the sensors when one fails.

My R/C car ran on methanol. Had a .19 cu in 2 stroke and a carb.
As a kid I built and raced electric R/C cars. That was back in the "brushed motor" and "Nickel Cadmium battery" era. I phased out when the gas powered (such as yours) started to take over the scene. Got back into them in the last several years when brushless motors and Li-Po batteries became the norm. Man are these things fast today!

My weedeater is a gas 2 stroke
Mama's weedeater is battery operated because she can't start the 2-stroke. We use the 2-stroke for bigger jobs.

But I DO have a battery powered impact!
:thumbsup:

Now that's closer to "gas all day"
:poke::lol:
:thumbsup:

My wife bought a Black and Decker battery powered weed wacker,and an extra very expensive battery, I think she used it about a dozen times before neither battery would take a charge. I threw the effing thing out the other day after it sitting in the basement for three years completely unusable!

My wife bought a B&D battery weedeater last year.

I was not impressed (not a big B&D fan of late), but she's used it pretty much every month, sometimes weekly, and on more than one yard, and even occasionally edges with it.

We used to call the red headed girl with braces in high school......wait for it...... the Black and Decker pecker wrecker! Lol

No X's?
2013 for the grocery-getter, and 2010 for the truck Cranky. And they get less than 50 miles a week put on either of them. Just have no need to drive everywhere as I used to...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
Yeah, I don't drive much either these days. Grocery store is only about a mile away and the beater is what gets those short trips. Can't believe it's still running because my dad did the same thing to it when he was in his 70's. His regular schedule was worse than mine for short hops....coffee in the morning at a near by breakfast restaurant, then to the nursing home then back to his apartment and he did that three times a day and that was at a minimum. Then he would come over to my place every now and then and we lived about a mile away from each other. This little 95 Dakota could tell a long story from all the abuse it's had lol

At first. Then mid to late year it'll have the hurricane turbo six in it. I went over all that in the thread I started on it. The hemi is dead, a huge mistake in my opinion but I'm merely a guppy in the ocean at that place. Too many 'yes' people there to make good decisions. Jmho. Electric will crash and burn. Few people want them and even fewer can afford them.
Yes, there will be a drag pack option I'm sure, as all the gearhead engineers and the VP that brought the demons are still there, they're just hamstringed by the ceo, Frenchy.
Hopefully all this will go away as well as the epa being declawed. But that's a pipedream now. At least it's a good looking car and a 2 door.

And it's Stellantis now, mercedes has been gone for over 12 years, but our cars still say FCA which was the reason our cars were so cool and fast. And makes me wonder why the vehicle tags don't say stellantis, hmmmm?

It is my understanding that FCA still exists as part of parent co. Stellantis.

Sorry but the "Hemi" is a POS and so are the company and dealers. Glad to see it gone. I've had two of them, both junk and the dealers and company reps didn't make either right. The old Chrysler corp is long gone and that's a shame.

Sorry but the "Hemi" is a POS and so are the company and dealers. Glad to see it gone. I've had two of them, both junk and the dealers and company reps didn't make either right. The old Chrysler corp is long gone and that's a shame.
Lots of detail here. Thanks for nothing.

1 bee essss.png

1 troll zzx.jpg

1 Troll 1.png

Lifters, cams, exhaust manifolds. No need to go into detail other than that. First one was pounding so bad you couldn't hear the radio, spent a week at the dealer and they kept starting it multiple times until the noise went away. Factory rep involved, no work ever done. Lots more detail but no need to entertain you folks with it.
The old Chrysler corp wouldn't let a problem like that go undealt with. I've been buying new Dodges since 1975, the only engine problems I've ever encountered have been with these POS. It's too bad Bob Eaton gave a good company away to the first round of liars.
You want to call me a bullshitter, back it up.

photo 2 (8).JPG

DSC03850.JPG

IMG_3136.JPG

Closing in on 400,000 miles with the original engine and transmission. The axle gearing went over 350,000 and was only changed because I wanted deeper gears for towing.
I've towed with it and commuted, pushed it hard and it keeps running. Maybe we both are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. The 400,000 mile club and total chaos club probably are the rarest members of Dodge owners. You had **** luck, I had great luck. It happens.
There were Ford Pintos that blew up, some that lasted for years.
Some Chevrolet Vegas ran a long time.
Many Plymouth Volares did not have troubles. Many did.

I have to research a lot of problems on a wide variety of new cars brought to my shop.
One thing in common across the internet is, any and all problems " There should be a recall on that!!!!!".

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thing is I feel like a fool after selling the 15 I then purchasing the 18. It won't happen a third time though. The buy and sell forums are littered with "Hemi" Rams with done engines due to lifter and camshaft failures, lots of reports of broken manifolds and manifold fasteners as well. These are known problems that should have been addressed. Any company can have product problems, it's how (and in this case if) they deal with them that determines if that company deserves repeat business.

Quit the complaining. Of the MILLIONS of those engines built, their failure rate as a percentage is quite low.
It's just like the guys that get on the forums to bash Comp Cams for failures, claiming that all their stuff is junk. If you sell MORE units than everyone else combined, of course you'll have more failures. You'll also have more success stories but considering the way that many people are, you hear more complainers than cheerleaders.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back