• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Charger - for real this time!

Hilljack68

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Looks like Ma Mopar is finally bringing back the Charger after more than 30 years. Guess all my podium-pounding about 4-door "Chargers" has finally paid off.
new Charger.png

I don't know sh*t about electric cars, but I see a tranny tunnel in that car. Would an EV have one?? Maybe there's hope.

Yup, trans tunnel. I still don't care though, Dodge/Mercedes/Fiat/whatever, they're dead to me.

When people that buy them find the cost of battery replacement you'll buy them cheap. Somebody will make a kit to replace the motor with an engine. Only thing it doesn't have the retro styling.

When people that buy them find the cost of battery replacement you'll buy them cheap. Somebody will make a kit to replace the motor with an engine. Only thing it doesn't have the retro styling.
Indeed. I'd love to see a modernized 2nd Gen body... gas-powered, of course.

What with the raping at the dealership, for the cost of these new autos, I will stick to my used 10-plus year low mileage ICE car and truck and not lose any $$$ doing so. Only a FOOL and their Money are easily parted if they are even contemplating buying one!!! Sorry no dela...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

If it has an electric motor… or a crappy sounding 6… I don’t care. :D
Well, it'll be a body for future mods with an engine....
If ev sales turn out to be a flop, they’ve got a decent looking body to put a gas engine in.

We can only hope.
They ain't selling like the mans hoped for.

What with the raping at the dealership, for the cost of these new autos, I will stick to my used 10-plus year low mileage ICE car and truck and not lose any $$$ doing so. Only a FOOL and their Money are easily parted if they are even contemplating buying one!!! Sorry no dela...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
Your vehicles are only 10+ years old? 3 of my drivers are 25+!

It be awhile before I need a new car. My daily driver will be 10 years old in January it will have 28k on it.

It be awhile before I need a new car. My daily driver will be 10 years old in January it will have 28k on it.
I'm with you Fran. My newest is an 05 300C with 81K miles on the clock. My Wifes 2000 Durango has about the same. Hopefully, if or when I need a new car and all that is out there are electric cars, I can only hope they are much improved. Otherwise there should be a few low mile real cars still available.

No thanks

My truck is a 2012
Wife's car is 2016. We bought new.

Have zero plans to replace either one anytime soon.

Gas all day here.

Electric is for my R/C car...
1697721412038.png

And mama's weedwhacker...
1697721475691.png

Oh, and my impact...
1697721597148.png

Gas all day here.

Electric is for my R/C car...
View attachment 1542472

And mama's weedwhacker...
View attachment 1542473

Oh, and my impact...
View attachment 1542474
Since buying a new battery drill motor about a year or so ago, I haven't touched my corded drill motor except to move it out of the drawer and put it up somewhere else lol. Also have a weedeater, shop leaf blower (can't keep the freaking leaves out of here), small grass trimmer and a medium size hedge trimmer all using the same batteries.

Auto Transport Service
Back