• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New forum member. Live in Miami Florida. Acquired a couple of months back a 69 RR convertible 4 speed. Matching numbers. Restored.

SoMia33143

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
New forum member here. Live in South Miami Florida. Acquired a couple of months back a 69 Roadrunner convertible 4 speed. Matching numbers. Restored. Waited 54 years for this car and finally acquired one!

IMG-1893.jpg

IMG-1894.jpg

Welcome aboard and congratulations on acquiring such a great Mopar!!

Road Runner Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome from Nevada. Congrats on the incredible RR. I’ll say that one was definitely worth the wait!

That's a rare bird! There's a guy up here doing a red one :welcome:

Welcome! Very nice car!

Welcome from PA - super car you have there!

Click on the "Forums" tab and all the various forums will come up. Then you can choose the forum that is most appropriate, start a thread and ask away; there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here.

Welcome from PA. Beautiful RR. You out did me in the patience department - I only had to wait 52 years for my '69 GTX.

Welcome to the site. Cool car in the right color. I had one of those cars several years ago, but mine was T7 bronze, so yours is definitely more snazzy looking. Kind of rare with only a tad more than 2000 made, and I believe most were autos.

Welcome from a neighbor to North. It has the right color interior for a South Florida car!

Welcome from PA - super car you have there!

Click on the "Forums" tab and all the various forums will come up. Then you can choose the forum that is most appropriate, start a thread and ask away; there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here.
Thanks for the info .............. need some guidance here!

Auto Transport Service
Back