• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New forum member. Live in Miami Florida. Acquired a couple of months back a 69 RR convertible 4 speed. Matching numbers. Restored.

Nice 69 RR convertible

welcome to FBBO from snowy NorCal Sierras

Welome from Alberta!

BA6F9A5A-FCE0-4931-94AA-F7A69EBE75FE.jpeg

welcome to FBBO from another 69 road runner guy in Pa

Now that is one incredible car, and we’ll worth the wait. Welcome to the wonderful world of FBBO, glad to have you with us. As for questions, just scroll down the home page and pick a category that your question would fit into, use the start a thread button and ask away.

Questions to ask your car…
“Where you been all my life, baby”?
“Wanna go for a ride”?
“Pop your top”?

Welcome from New Zealand.

Fantastic car. We like lots of photos, so feel free to post as many as you like.

Nice RR for sure. Similar to mine except color.

Welcome from Alabama, I have a friend that has completed a 69 RR convertible 383 4-speed, with AC. Yours is another cool example.

Welcome from Alabama, I have a friend that has completed a 69 RR convertible 383 4-speed, with AC. Yours is another cool example.
Thanks Jerry! Out of curiousity, I've been doing some research. Got a question (and maybe your friend can answer this)! Any idea as to how many of these are left ~ ie., 69 RR convertible 4 speeds? I know they built 797 according to records, but I'm sure the majority of them built are in the junkyard in the sky!

I have no idea how many are left, but I'm told that his is one of 13 with the 383, 4-speed and AC. He indicated that his is one of two left.

Thanks Jerry! Out of curiousity, I've been doing some research. Got a question (and maybe your friend can answer this)! Any idea as to how many of these are left ~ ie., 69 RR convertible 4 speeds? I know they built 797 according to records, but I'm sure the majority of them built are in the junkyard in the sky!
Thats the same number Ive heard or seen on the 4 speed 69 convertibles. Mine is that.

69 RR trim tag.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back