• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Jacksonville, FL

MRL777

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Been learning a lot from this site and figured I would go ahead and join.
Looking forward to learning more and maybe even give a little back from time to time.

Thanks for such an awesome resource!

Great hobby

Welcome from Michigan. We have a house in the Fort Caroline area. I will start.....:xscuseless:

Welcome from Michigan. We have a house in the Fort Caroline area. I will start.....:xscuseless:
Im not far from Ft Caroline

I’m a local contractor 35 years if you ever need anything!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Welcome so what do you have? Or looking for? Guys on here like pictures

Welcome from Alabama, what you got?

Fellow Jacksonville, FLA citizen here. Definitely post what you got or what you’re thinking of taking on for a project. We’re always glad to offer advice. DUuUUuUVAAAL!

Currently have a 70 Dart Swinger 408 stroker, 3-speed manual
Restored by PO

69 Roadrunner just started, currently has a 383 4 speed

427DF27E-3005-4EB0-AE78-EDA3C3559AB1.jpeg 6D858B36-646D-43EF-8822-7FF0922DB73F.jpeg

Last edited:
Been learning a lot from this site and figured I would go ahead and join.
Looking forward to learning more and maybe even give a little back from time to time.

Thanks for such an awesome resource!

Great hobby
Hello new guy welcome aboard. I'm from Jacksonville Florida also

Very nice! We’re currently working on a ‘68 Road Runner 4 speed 440 (among a few other B body projects).

That’s also a very nice garage setup you’ve got there!

What are your plans for the RR?

We’re currently working on a ‘68 Road Runner 4 speed 440 (among a few other B body projects).

That’s also a very nice garage setup you’ve got there!

What are your plans for the RR?

Got the 383 running and will go through brakes, suspension, wiring upgrades and some interior details.

Car is overall in good shape and was a 440 six pack car.
I will probably put a 440 back into the car.

PO also took the original hood off because it was a pain for him to do any basic looking under the hood. Do not have the original hood.

I’m not too hung up on everything being 100% bone stock.
Close to original with the upgrades to make a good, fun, dependable driver is more my vision.

Auto Transport Service
Back