• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new from tx with alot of mopar knowledge

Gary_gtx67

Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi my name is gary out of fort worth tx. I am currently restoring a 1967 gtx. My father has a 67 dodge charger a so do a couple of buddies of mine. If you have questions feel free to ask.

No I wont say it!hee,hee Welcome from Pensacola FL and 45 years of mopar only.

Man...why does all the Mopar knowledge have to be in Texas, well besides you Patrick. I could sure use some local help in Utah. It's pretty hard restoring a car when you have no idea who's who in the place you live. I pretty much am just going to close my eyes and pick out of the phone book when it comes time for external help. I need to find local Mopar friends quick before I do something I'll regret. Welcome Gary and I shall pick your brain too, I'm sure runner could use the help on this site.

lol....I'm sure there are some Mopar guys out there somewhere.

But if not I'll fly out for a price:HappyNewYear:

howdy from another texan, or should i say naturalized texan. been here almost 30 years. we want pics and nitty gritty. a picture is worth a thousand words.

lol....I'm sure there are some Mopar guys out there somewhere.

But if not I'll fly out for a price:HappyNewYear:

Easy there 69, I may take you up on it next time I have an electrical gremlin :tongueflap:

See now the electrical I can deal with I was an avionics guy in the Air Force, it's trying to get a square object fit into a circular hole I have trouble with :)which it even though it doesn't look that way must be the case for me because nothing ever seems to want to line up right for me.:frustrated:

Always remember and never forget......

If at first you don't succeed, try a bigger hammer

Man...why does all the Mopar knowledge have to be in Texas, well besides you Patrick. I could sure use some local help in Utah. It's pretty hard restoring a car when you have no idea who's who in the place you live. I pretty much am just going to close my eyes and pick out of the phone book when it comes time for external help. I need to find local Mopar friends quick before I do something I'll regret. Welcome Gary and I shall pick your brain too, I'm sure runner could use the help on this site.

I thought I bought the last Mopar in Utah....

anyway, welcome to the forum ! :grin:

Just ask away i maybe young but i have geown up around mopars all my life

I will have them posted tonight. It black with blue pearl with a 440ci.

Auto Transport Service
Back