• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here. This forum has come up several times in my google searches, so figured I should join.

cruzer67

Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
I've owned my 1967 GTX for 40 years. I am finally in a position to clean it up and get it running.
GTX 1.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO!

40 years? Please tell us more about it!
And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome nice GTX, looks pretty clean in the picture. After 27 years of driving my Satellite 1200 miles a year it sat for 9 years. Drive it 200 miles in the 9 years since. Hope to remedy that.

Welcome from Illinois!! That photo looks like it could be 40 years old? In any event, it looks great. Glad to have you join the group.

Welcome from NJ

Welcome! You've come to the right place for all things b body.

I've owned my 1967 GTX for 40 years. I am finally in a position to clean it up and get it running. View attachment 1485154
The original photo I posted was taken a little over 15 years ago. I bought the car from a friend in Missouri. It now resides in Idaho. The 2 stage clear started peeling really bad, so it's currently being prepared for a repaint. The cutouts in the hood were done by the previous owner "to allow fresh air in". He claimed it was a common modification back in the day. The ET wheels are 1969 vintage, but I'm planning to replace with similar style 15 or 17 inches with a backspace that allows wider tires w/o rubbing. No A/C or power steering. It does have a late 1966 440, with the original heads that came with the car. Automatic transmission.

tempImageyOa9d8.png

Nice.

Where in potato land do you live? Off and on I contemplate leaving taxafornia for your area.

Auto Transport Service
Back