• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new hot rod garage episode

That's cool. I'll have to see if we get that on my cable. Looks like a great show.

That's cool. I'll have to see if we get that on my cable. Looks like a great show.

It's a YouTube-only show, along with Roadkill. You won't find it on cable, and I believe they're not in favor of syndication (not yet, anyhow).

-Kurt

did anyone else Wince when they Dropped the crank into the block??
lol!!
wonder why they didnt use a windage tray and omg they reused the old pushrods with a fresh build stroker??!!
just a couple of things that i noticed.

Thanks
I watched that the other day...

Thanks for sharing.....

4 door fury wagon, love the roofline.....other 4 door roofline are HIDEOUS!

And a 512 instead of a dinky small block!

thanks never heard of or seen them will be watching :thumbsup:

It was really quite good and well done I thought. I especially liked the episode with the Duster build down at Dulciche's farm in the Valley they did. Frieberger, Dulchich and the other guy??? and the fun they seemed to be having. Did anyone also see the '55 Chevy with the Hemi crate motor they went and picked up up in Oregon???cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup:

It was really quite good and well done I thought. I especially liked the episode with the Duster build down at Dulciche's farm in the Valley they did. Frieberger, Dulchich and the other guy??? and the fun they seemed to be having. Did anyone also see the '55 Chevy with the Hemi crate motor they went and picked up up in Oregon???cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup:

The Crop Duster was a great build - though that episode also features one of the most painful sequences in Roadkill - bashing and modifying that beautiful header. You can tell Dave wasn't too happy either!

-Kurt

Auto Transport Service
Back