• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New look

I can't get my videos to work in my garage. They won't cut and paste or copy and the change deleted them

It will take getting used to I'm sure. In a way though, it reminds me of that MOPAR site, MOPARTS dot com which I no longer partake in. But like all changes, it takes some getting used to that I agree with...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Glad I was able to find this place again... My bookmark hasnt worked for a couple of days, and I assumed there was an issue with the site. Went looking for it 'manually' and found it here, all changed up.
Personally, I dont like the change. Of course, the last change I liked was in 65 when Corvettes got disc brakes... but it werent broke, so dont fix it imho. Of course, Im not the site owner or admin either...

Not a fan of this whole change either - but then again I don’t own the site.

Not a fan of this whole change either - but then again I don’t own the site.
Believe me, I doubt that Joey would buy the software and go through all this B/S unless he had a good reason for doing so. Just sayin'.

There are probably issues that occur behind the scenes that the rank and file members never see or know of.
I don't know much about computers but I do know that everything needs periodic maintenance.
I see they increased the font size. That is good. Somehow my "reaction score" jumped by 2100 overnight. I thought at 75,000 that I was going to get a free toaster.

EDIT....Now it is back down to where it was before....

Maybe ill be able to figure out how to put pics in a pm now.

.WHY was it changed? Because the software vendor said so? Was the server's memory increased and the only venue was via a software change? IMO....change for the sake of change is unwarranted.....especially without apparent reason.

Reverend! If I wanted change for the sake of change, I'd have voted for Mr. Hope and Change!! Did they even put it up for a vote with the gold members? I'm betting NO. Quit screwing with **** that doesn't need screwed with!!

how do you check feedback ?
Click on Avatar picture of member...
1653949450284.png

Then click on the "Feedback Stats" button....
1653949506398.png

:welcome:

1653949538581.png

Did they even put it up for a vote with the gold members? I'm betting NO. Quit screwing with **** that doesn't need screwed with!!
I am quite sure there were solid reasons behind the upgrade, and I don't see why any of us should be complaining about it.

If the site needed upgrades, or will run better with them, then that is how it is.

There are probably issues that occur behind the scenes that the rank and file members never see or know of.
I don't know much about computers but I do know that everything needs periodic maintenance.
I see they increased the font size. That is good. Somehow my "reaction score" jumped by 2100 overnight. I thought at 75,000 that I was going to get a free toaster.

EDIT....Now it is back down to where it was before....
Wait...what the heck is going on? THIS was the number from last night....

1 fbbo z.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back