• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member 69 Charger

39plymoth

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
New memeber here from Bassett Va. I have a 69 Charger with plans of building a general lee that's hellcat swapped but keeping its factory interior. Should be fun. I will have alot of questions to ask along the way I'm sure. Looking forward to chatting with you all and learning about b bodies.
1000001021.jpg

Welcome from Illinois!! Congrats on acquiring your B-Body . . .

The Dukes.jpg

Welcome to the land of fantasy.

Welcome to the site. I am kind of fond of the color combo your car currently is sporting.

Welcome. '69 Charger has so many build options. Especially if SE or non numbers matching is not desired or even possible.

It's yours, have fun adventure.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That looks like a very nice Charger as is. Does the world REALLY need another Duke's Charger? Up here in Ontario, I have heard of car shows that turn away Duke's Chargers from attending. Understand, this is a country where people throw paint on, and remove statues of historic heroes and leaders who owned slaves, when this practice was widely accepted, pre-1865. Statues commemorating Sir John A. MacDonald, one of our country's founders in 1867, and first Prime Minister have been targets. This would be like having statues of George Washington removed or vandalized in U.S.

General Lee's bring cheers from all, here in the South. Welcome from Alabama

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Best of luck with your project. Watched a lot of that show when I was younger.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That looks like a very nice Charger as is. Does the world REALLY need another Duke's Charger? Up here in Ontario, I have heard of car shows that turn away Duke's Chargers from attending. Understand, this is a country where people throw paint on, and remove statues of historic heroes and leaders who owned slaves, when this practice was widely accepted, pre-1865. Statues commemorating Sir John A. MacDonald, one of our country's founders in 1867, and first Prime Minister have been targets. This would be like having statues of George Washington removed or vandalized in U.S.
I've heard the horror stories. Around these parts it's accepted by most however I was told when I had it finished that I couldn't ever drive it to work per my manager. Nevertheless, it's been my dream car since a kid. 45 now and ready to finally make it happen.

Auto Transport Service
Back