• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from MS

Martin Shows

Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
Just joined the site, very informative. My car is a '71 Satellite GTX clone, 360 Magnum crate engine, 8 3/4 w/3.55's, A/C, column shift car. Not a show car, but a fun driver. Future upgrades include date correct 340 w/4 speed and console. Trying to purchase Magnum 500's from Richard here on the site.
IMG_1483.JPG

Welcome Martin. Love the EL2 paint. Check the For Sale forum. Someone has a set of 500s and tires that would look really good on your ride.

Nice Satty/GTX clone

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Good looking car...welcome to FBBO :thumbsup:

Welcome from Canada,Just asking , not being a smart ***,why bother with a date coded 340 on a car you have cloned as a car that never came with a 340 in the first place? Nice piece though, I like it.

I had no idea that the 340 wasn't available in the GTX for '71, thanks for pointing that out. I do like the 340/4spd. combo though, might have to turn it into a RR! Lol

GTX came standard with a 440. If you wanted a smaller motor in a GTX, you had to order a 426 Hemi

Auto Transport Service
Back