• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New UK member

Fury440

Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for letting me join these forums.

After over a Year trying to secure a deal on a '78 Fury 440ci, A38, E86 ex North Carolina HP car from Poland I finally managed to persuade him to part with it.... at a cost, mind you but it was worth it to me.

I'm pretty sure some of you will know the car from various forum posts, etc. It is well travelled having made it's way from the US to Poland and now the UK.
Starting it's life with the North Carolina Highway patrol, it was bought by a former Tennessee State Trooper and transformed into a THP car.

She arrived in the UK 2 weeks ago and is currently undergoing work to get her back on the road at my friends little garage business. She'd been pretty neglected in the last couple of Years and came to me with a flat battery, an engine misfire, power steering malfunction, brake problems, no working wipers or washers, oil leaks everywhere to mention but a few issues.
Hopefully she'll be ready in time for the first large show of the season on Good Friday and I'll get to show her off to the UK public for the first time.

Cheers, Paul.
IMG-20240209-WA0001.jpg

Always good to hear Mopar stories with an international theme. Thanks for sharing yours & for including the photo. Best wishes and . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome from halfway around the world on the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Congratulations on your new project. Now watch "Smokey and the Bandit" a few times to practice up on Jackie Gleason's accent. Now you can start calling people a " Sum'bitch" !
LOL.

Welcome - she looks pretty clean.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia, U.S.A.

Woah, easy there - I just involuntarily recoiled in terror there for a moment.... :)
/flashbacks, man
newwelcome.jpg

Don't forget the "cop cowboy hat"!!!
Now we gotta talk about you blokes driving on the "WRONG SIDE" of the road (another thread due to severe razzing will occur)
Lights, siren are a must. Kids will love it
GOOD LUCK, GET IT ON THE ROAD & ENJOY!!!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Congratulations on your new project. Now watch "Smokey and the Bandit" a few times to practice up on Jackie Gleason's accent. Now you can start calling people a " Sum'bitch" !
LOL.
Ha Ha... Love it.

Auto Transport Service
Back