• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Northville MI.

wrapper

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello to all
My name is Dan Miller I live in Northville MI. I have been a B body man since the early 60's.
I now own a 1963 Dodge 440 just picked it up in the Wall Lake MI. area, car is from Virginia-very clean no rust going to upgrade to a v8 setup. She now has a slant six,this car makes my 5th 63 Dodge love these damn things. Great info on this web site had to sign up. Best to all

Hey neighbor, Welcome from Farmington MI, post a few pics of that Dodge when you get a chance.

Welcome from sterling heights..I have a buddy in Northville..but I drink to much at his house..

IMG_1667.jpgIMG_2041.jpgIMG_2042.jpgIMG_2043.jpgIMG_2044.jpg

Welcome to the site! Thanks for posting pics of that beautiful 63!

Welcome and is that a three pedal car?

Welcome aboard and NICE car!

Welcome from Lansing. Great looking 63. Looks like another hot rod sitting in the garage too. Do you go to Gilmore car museum for the Mopars at the red barns show?

Glad to have you along with the rest of us:VB toast: Dandy '63 you have there. That will make for a beautiful ride. Interior looks to be excellent as well! I see another ride peeking out of the garage!

Welcome to FBBO Dan

nice car too

yes three on the tree

- - - Updated - - -

not yet but i will look for it

Nice ride! I can see why you keep coming back to them! I just bought my 69 Coronet from a guy in Monroe MI. Welcome!

Hi Dan!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum.

My 63 is going into the paint booth early April.

Auto Transport Service
Back