• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member, old B-Body owner

rt-man

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
Hey There,

Used to own a '70 Charger R/T SE, now own a '72 Satellite Sebring that I have made into a GTX copy (but not so badged).

charger photo 6.jpg

Now my Satellite was recently hit and is a mess :( I expect I'll be rebuilding. Its a clean old car with good bones. Was all original sheetmetal (except the Roadrunner bulge hood that I added).

image1 (3).JPG

This is what it used to look like. Original MA car, 318/908/8.25 w/2.76 open rear end. Tore out the drive train and replaced with customized 440/727/8.75 w/3.23 SG.

Blah blah blah

6-9-12.jpg

Wow looks bad but at least you're ok, love that year good luck on getting her back on the road. And welcome to fbbo

welcome to FBBO wow good luck with the repairs

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

good luck with the 72 satty/GTX clone repair project

Sorry to see that. Put in your head that she can be rebuilt. These cars have more than 1 life because they are built like bricks and that is what we do. My car has been to hell and back. Brought her back to life a few times already, Im sure you will do the same.
- Good Luck!

Welcome aboard!
Sorry to hear about your car!
Great looking car BTW
Go:
Red Sox
Pats
Bruins
Celtics

Auto Transport Service
Back