• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member with a 1968 Plymouth Satellite stw.

383 GoldenLion

Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Hi from Norway!

Just bought a 68 Satellite stw from my in-laws.

My nick-name comes from under the hood of my 1960 Chrysler Windsor :)

8656473E-5073-4A04-B63D-B5FF8A53740E.jpeg

Last edited:
Wagons!

Another member from Norway!

Welcome from Canada.

Love the wagon!

I love wagons! Welcome aboard.

I have to know: When you go to car shows, how many people actually know what it is? Even in the San Francisco Bay Area where I live, seeing a Mopar at a show is pretty rare.

I was at a BIG show one time, and there was a guy with an absolutely mint condition AMC Javelin nestled in a row of Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, Challengers, 'Cudas, etc. He set up his lawn chair across the walkway in the shade and was laughing so hard all day as all these 'experts' tried to tell their kids/wives "I've never seen a Mustang Mach 1 that quite looked like that", or "is that an early 70's design concept car Camaro?" or "This is the best custom body work job I've ever seen. I wonder how much of it is original."

Welcome to the 68 Satellite club, but the 'station wagon' section....good on ya! Great looking wagon your draggin'!

Nice 68 Wagon too

welcome to FBBO

I have to know: When you go to car shows, how many people actually know what it is? Even in the San Francisco Bay Area where I live, seeing a Mopar at a show is pretty rare.

I was at a BIG show one time, and there was a guy with an absolutely mint condition AMC Javelin nestled in a row of Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, Challengers, 'Cudas, etc. He set up his lawn chair across the walkway in the shade and was laughing so hard all day as all these 'experts' tried to tell their kids/wives "I've never seen a Mustang Mach 1 that quite looked like that", or "is that an early 70's design concept car Camaro?" or "This is the best custom body work job I've ever seen. I wonder how much of it is original."

I guess not so many «experts» here.

Welcome aboard from a fellow Viking as well, my Great-Grandfather was from Tonsberg.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back