• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

joseph44

Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi to everyone: New to this site never owned a Mopar vehicale have 2 restorations my son and I did 1 1963 impala ss 350ci, 1976 442 455ci. this is 1st Mopar rr 1973 340ci. will start rest. very shortly. I hope to learn a lot from the Mopar family, The car is solid needs some tlc. I'm useing a year one catalog for parts if someone knows of other good catalogs could you please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone take care and fun cruiseing nites!!!!

g'day from Australia :welcome:, should find all you need here . post up some pics we all love to see what your working on

Welcome Joe. Love all 3 of your cars. Year One is a good reference source with very good customer service but pricey. Between FBBO (For B Bodies Only) and here, I'll bet you will be able to source the majority of the parts you need much cheaper than YO and other middle man sources. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of good parts source businesses out there. Post what you're after (in the Wanted section) and if no one has it, we can tell you where to get it.

As mentioned above, let's see pics of what you're working on and pics of the Impala & 442 as well.

Welcome. Classic Industries has almost anything you need. But check and see if anybody on this site has it first you will save $$$$$$

Welcome to the site love your cars i also have a chevy that's been done for 15 years and am restoring my first mopar another good source is classic industries look them up online and request a free catalog

Welcome to the site! You have restored some pretty cool cars!

hey I'm new here too . started out as a molar guy cause dad own nothing but , then liked so chef muscle
now 50 years later back to my roots

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back