• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cobrat93

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
I hope I'm posting this in the right place? I own a 1971 Road Runner, 440/727 combo. It's not anywhere near perfect, in fact it needs a total restoration. But in the mean time until I get the funds together, I'm having a blast driving it! Nothing fancy or special about the car except for one little thing, after I bought the car and got it home back in 2006, I deciphered the fender tag and realized that the build date was on the day I was born, so I decided then that it was a keeper! It was an original 383 car, but at some point in it's life, somebody put a built 440 in it. I joined on here looking for parts and any helpful tech tips I may need along the way, and the comradery and friendships formed as well.
Thank you for letting me join your forum and I look forward to much reading on here!
Keith Dale 2008stuff 004.jpg

Welcome Keith! You will like it here - your car is awesome, cool build date. Keep those pics comming!

Welcome - cool story and nice looking car. Even more pictures would be welcome. :)

cool 71 RR project & welcome to FBBo

Beautiful RR cobrat93. When I found my 65 Coronet I was really wanting a 71 yellow RR but couldn't find one that would work out for me so congratulations, good luck and Welcome.

Welcome Keith! Cool story and great car!

Welcome Keith! Nice ride, I think it would be cool having the same birthday as your car. Heck, just think of all the gifts that you two can share!

hi and welcome to the site ,that's a nice RR there that you have. :headbang:

Welcome to the site! I'm in Zion. I've got a 72 Satellite Sebring Plus. Always loved these body styles. Maybe I'll see you around. Take it easy and enjoy the car!

Welcome, sweet ride, a beer and a burnout for your birthdays and your both happy.

Auto Transport Service
Back