• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bdub

Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello my name is Brian, I bought a 1969 Dodge Coronet 500 a while back and about to get started toying on it. Thank you for letting me join and any questions answered along the way. I look forward to seeing other people projects. Here are a couple pictures of my Coronet. Definately a project car but thats the fun in it. Bringing back classics to their former glory!
1000001233.jpg
1000001027.jpg
1000000217.jpg

Welcome from CT. Had a triple green 69 Coronet 500 318. One of my favorite cars.

newwelcome.jpg
Looks like a darn good start. Have fun!

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Nice project!

Congrats on acquiring your 500!! Unlimited potential in those '69 Coronets . . .

Welcome (1)c.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck on your '69 Coronet project. Pretty car. I bought a new 1969 SuperBee, but it is long gone.

Welcome from Alabama, looks like a good start.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I have an older brother to yours. In many many pieces. Plus a non 500.

IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0870.jpeg

IMG_4397.jpeg

Welcome aboard. Nice looking Coronet and in pretty decent shape.

What's the history of the car and let's get some more pictures under the hood.

Welcome.... I'm new here also.... I like your car.... looks like its all there.....

Welcome from NJ! Looks like a great project. Good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back