• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New MP Hemi Blocks

scot

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on the new Hemi blocks listed in the 2018 MP catalog ? I have a reliable source that says they are BS. They are part # P5160149 & P5160150.

Wild guess "They sent the stuff to the printer then the pencil pushers nixed it". Seen that happen.
Maybe call a big time mopar performance dealer and ask or somebody like Ray Barton? One them maybe able to give you a corporate phone number to inquire "bitch at nicely" about blocks. At $3800 sounds cheap.

There are blocks cast & made. We quoted machining them where I work for Mopar but we are so busy we couldn't get to machining them as needed anytime soon. I believe Best Machine got the job & may be machining them now or soon? I am not sure of that though. Hopefully, someone else got the job. I could use another new block for another build someday.

I originally had the local Chrysler dealer run the part #s in early January and they said available late April. Had them check again last week and they said late March. Sounds promising. I hope it's soon...I need a block.

Auto Transport Service
Back