• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Owner - 67 Belvedere - Oahu, HI

Lorenzo Hall

Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Hello from the island of Oahu. I am now the new owner of a 67' Belvedere II 4dr. Been a long time Mopar fan but never had the chance to own one till now. I'm excited as ever to dig into it and give her the love she deserves. I'm going to have many questions as most of what I'm going to have to do is going to be a first for me. Such as for now the back up light socket (single contact) is broken and won't sit in the housing properly. I can't seem to source a new one that fits appropriately. Also looking into suspension all around. Either way thank you and looking forward to being part of the community

image0.jpeg image1 (1).jpeg image2.jpeg

Howdy from Australia!
Nice color - looks like a solid car.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Illinois!! Congrats on getting your first Mopar. A great choice and what a beauty!!

Hi Lorenzo, a big welcome, and thanks for showing us your fine car!
Extra points for posting pictures in your first post :)

Nice Moor Door, I love the color

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Nice looking Belvedere. There are lots of people on this site with advice and help.

Hello from Cali. There is one of your neighbors here that signed up recently too.

Welcome, from Oahu. There are several members from Hawaii on this site

Auto Transport Service
Back