• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New project… this is going to be fun!

Ron Ward

Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
Well, Cornpatch Mo came down and picked up the white 68 Sport Satellite, leaving an empty spot in my garage….

You know how empty spots seem to fill up quickly?

Yeah… I couldn't leave well enough alone…..

11868680_1032314446788388_570099483_n.jpg

Thats going to be awesome, there is a guy in New Jersey with one tubbed and blown, it is insane!!! He has 4 bucket seats in it and a custom console that he made, it goes all the way back, I almost asked if it was original, it looked that good!!! He also had the 4 buckets on seat brackets that came out of a 70s olds, they rotated towards the doors, OH YEAH and it was a MANUAL SHIFT!!!!. It was cool as penguin ****...

I can't wait to see your build...

I have pics of that car somewhere if you want ideas, I have been going through all my pics, decades of shows and pics on everything from 35mm to cell phones, its hard to keep track of them all, I almost stopped taking pics unless it was really special, that car I took about 20 pics of, it had the tubs inside the back wagon bay and the fuel cell between them but piped to a custom charger fuel door on the flat part of the quarter, it looked like the factory did it... When ever people talk about wagons, I always bring that car up as the most bad as wagon on the planet...

I never thought wagons would be as popular as 2 doors but they are so cool, So many of them went to the crusher sadly.

Are you going to stroke that baby out and maybe throw a big blower on top?

Reminds me of some of the wagons we tooled around in as kiddos back in the day.

Cool 68 Satty Wagon, I love wagons too, haven't had one in years now thou...

good luck & Happy Moparing

Well, Cornpatch Mo came down and picked up the white 68 Sport Satellite, leaving an empty spot in my garage….

You know how empty spots seem to fill up quickly?

Yeah… I couldn't leave well enough alone…..

View attachment 274174

Good score Ron ! Must have been in the stars--all lined up just right. I love your Sport Sattelite ! We been putting some miles and smiles on . I looked a long time for that car. I should be focused on my 64 Dodge street and strip build. It will be out of the paint shop soon.
Did you sell the 69 RR, I see it gave up it's place.
Have fun with your new toy................................MO

The RR moved over one slot in the garage. I've got a bunch of organizing to do before I dive into the wagon... but I couldn't pass up the deal of the century.

I love wagons. It might cause a divorce at my house but im not sure she would want me to choose .

Any thoughts on making it a 2 door wagon? it could be done.

That's a lot more work than I really wanna put into it. I picked it up cheap and I'm gonna stick with that theme.

Auto Transport Service
Back