• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new pup

Nice looking pup and Rott, I've always liked Rotts and ironically bought a Mastif Rott mix recently too. Love mine as well, now if he'd just quit pissing in the house!

Nice looking dog,congrats. His dad is a monster !

that is a pic I pulled off the net, but pretty much what dad looks like..... dad is jet black with white chest and toes, just like the pup; mom is blue brindle and just as scary........ the litter all look like dad.

some of these dogs have very droopy jowls, others don't...... I wanted to see both parents for this reason. Neither parent has them, nor are they droolers, other than after drinking..... heck, Raven did that; no problem

some of these dogs have very droopy jowls, others don't...... I wanted to see both parents for this reason. Neither parent has them, nor are they droolers, other than after drinking..... heck, Raven did that; no problem

Hell, even I do that....

Sorry for your loss of a fine friend. The new one will never replace the one lost, but Rebel is another friend that needs you.

took the boy for a round of shots today........ he took it like a man!

41 pounds @ 14 weeks......... he's put on 15 pounds in the 5 weeks he's been here....... lmao, check out the paw!

IMG_20170407_181208_zpskmtg18rz.jpg

IMG_20170407_181015_zpsin4il6ka.jpg

Oh no . . . you're HOOKEd now . . . and boy is he a sweety ! ! !

Facebook Mom strikes again......

update time....almost 6 months old...... haven't been able to weigh him, but I'm guessing 80 pounds or more.......

he has had run of the house now for 2 full months, he is a complete all-star!... ZERO ****-ups!...... and an EXCELLENT watch dog, with a HUGE bark!

IMG_20170531_120654_zpspawlidkx.jpg

bigrebel1_zpsr2vxj6v1.jpg

Last edited:
sometimes the hair on his back stands up all the way from his head to his tail...... like a big fin

IMG_20170608_171431_zpsqzewicjt.jpg

dude is always happy, loves to play........ he gets a little rough sometimes, puts his teeth all over me, but never clamps down

IMG_20170606_180310_zps4zbak4ks.jpg

He's filling out nicely eldubb440, regal looking :thumbsup:

somebody's birthday today......... 9 months...... almost 120 pounds, still a muffin!

IMG_20170919_143715.jpg
IMG_20170922_133805.jpg
IMG_20170923_090740.jpg

I swear, he gets bigger every day....... check out the size of his ham head!

me and the boy.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back