• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new pup

when he is done growing, I will stop posting...... but the boy seems to be changing every week

IMG_20171105_113123.jpg
rebel pizza box.jpg

rebelthanksgiving2.jpg
smallpackage2.jpg
teamwork.jpg
Rrebel on a Rebel.jpg
rebelrun.jpg

23517542_1957936771139083_1866339889715799033_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You, and couldn't agree more...... for the first time in 35 years I was without, and I/We couldn't stand it........ missing our girl pretty bad
Just last week my wife and I came across some pics of our old girl who passed away over 2 years ago and we broke down in tears. You never get over them. But that's a fine 'un you got for a replacement for sure!

Time for another pic of the pooch, methinks!

now that photobucket has restored our pics, I can update...….. if he gets any bigger, I will have to somehow modify his flea collar

big.jpg

duck.jpg

sweet.jpg

He looks great! That 70 Net doesn't look 1/2 bad either...I'm in Ocean County NJ...how far south are you?

new addition to the family..... meet Rebel, 12 week old Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff)

the wife and I were totally heartbroken at the passing of our beloved Rottie, Raven last month..... Rebel is not here as a "replacement" as those shoes will never be filled; but we do need an intimidating dog to guard the homestead and protect the wife when she is alone....... we brought him home 2 weeks ago; he has helped immensely, as the house was just so empty and depressing...... so far, he is an all-star

first, RIP our beautiful girl

View attachment 436964

and now the newb..........

View attachment 436965

View attachment 436966
I don't know who's give you the dogs but he's tricking you, those are bear cubs... BEAUTIFUL PUP congratulations man.:thumbsup:

He looks great! That 70 Net doesn't look 1/2 bad either...I'm in Ocean County NJ...how far south are you?

I can hear the cars racing at Atco...... look me up if you're out this way cruising

Auto Transport Service
Back