• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to forum

motorheadtom

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
Im new to the forum. I have a 1979 Chrysler 300 that needs a fair amount of work. I know how hard it can be to find Mopar parts and information so I figured joining a forum was a good start. I have worked on and around automobiles for 30+ years. I have been married 34 years and lived in Eastern North Carolina. I have a question about wiper motors so if I dont see it in a thread ill start a post about it. thanks for being here.

1692061943228.jpeg
and we love pics please

Welcome from Alabama, sounds like you have been around forums before. Ask your questions and be sure to check out the similar threads once you have asked. Sometimes you will find an answer before someone responds.

Welcome to FBBO from NY! Whether it needs a fair amount of work or not, we'd still love to see some pics of the '79!

Welcome to FBBO

Hello,
Im new to the forum. I have a 1979 Chrysler 300 that needs a fair amount of work. I know how hard it can be to find Mopar parts and information so I figured joining a forum was a good start. I have worked on and around automobiles for 30+ years. I have been married 34 years and lived in Eastern North Carolina. I have a question about wiper motors so if I dont see it in a thread ill start a post about it. thanks for being here.
Welcome!

I like those cars.....but we're gonna need to see pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back