• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New wheels are on

In my humble opinion......
Torque thrusts (and Daisies) look good on everything!
Yeah.. i'm still trying to decide on wheels... i kinda want body matched stamp steels.. but TT's are awesome..

Those Torq Thrusts look soo good on that car..
——
Funny thing. I had Street Lites on my 64. Loved the look of DVW’s wheels so much that I put on TT’s. Now he’s got Street Lites on. Lol.
Still got the TT’s, they may have to go back on again.

Yeah.. i'm still trying to decide on wheels... i kinda want body matched stamp steels.. but TT's are awesome..
Steelies, and TT's.

20181218_120000.jpg

20181218_115928.jpg

IMG_20221102_091414.jpg

I would rather they were body color, but they are off my yellow rr, and they are supposed to be black, and they are going back.
Yeah.. the red on a red body works for me (not my car.. nor will mine every be this nice :) )
1962-plymouth-fury-dsf.jpg

Thats a really nice car.... but I think they look a little ridiculous with those tiny tires on the back. (and four inches of open space between the tire and fender.)

Thats a really nice car.... but I think they look a little ridiculous with those tiny tires on the back. (and four inches of open space between the tire and fender.)
I agree, was just a quick pic i grabbed..

Auto Transport Service
Back