• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Vermont

Chris Many

Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, but have been around for a while at the e-bodies forums. I'm located in upper Vermont - land of very few mopars.

My First mopar project was to restore a 1970 Challenger 318 car, with very low miles, but is a real FM3 car.

My current project is a 1970 Plymouth Satellite Convertible. Again with a 318, but in the ultra rare FM3 Moulin Rouge. Only a couple of these cars were produced in that color. This project is very rough. It needs all 4 frame rails along with the floors. I have original frame rails removed from other cars to fix it with. I will need to make a car jig to do fix it. Let the games being !
-Chris

P8040726 resized.jpg P8040728 resized.jpg $(KGrHqF,!hsFED79sTcJBRBz(dK5Kw~~60_3.jpg P7180462 resized.jpg

Welcome from Salisbury Vermont! We should get together and swap lies....:bananaweed::icon_fU:
Highgate Falls is a in a nice area, We have been through there several times while traveling around the state.

Hi Chris!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the Forum!
WOW, a FM3 Car!
YUMMY
Again, welcome aboard from the Mojave Desert!

Welcome from Ohio. Let the fun begin!

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Looks like you have a couple of nice projects there.

Welcome to FBBO from hot & dry NorCal Sierras

Welcome from NW CT. Keep us posted on your progress...

welcome to the site Chris please put up pics when you start the vert. cant wait to see it.

Glad to hear a guy's saving the pink cars.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome from Indiana. A very ambitious project, good luck with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back