• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice To Meet You All

MidniteXprss

Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the forums here but look forward to being a member of the community. Recently bought a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II sedan color is DD1 light blue metallic with the H1B blue vinyl/cloth seats. power steering but manual brakes, factory AIR but needs charged if its at all possible which I doubt. 318 poly A series with Bendix Stromberg WW two barrel and torqueflite auto trans. has the deluxe hubcaps and what look to be factory chrome window vents. I'll post pictures soon. By the way I'm an engineering student working on my last year in college so I can do some cool things with Mills and CNC. Lots of experience working on cars been doing it since I was little but most of the time was under the hood. However I digress I'm excited to be here and look forward to the fun of this project and maybe some others so its a pleasure to meet you all and thanks for your time.

:hello:

hi and welcome to the site ,lets see some photos of your 66 Belv. ll we love car **** here :headbang:

Hi!
Welcome to the forum!
Nice car, I love that body style.....
Truly has "the look"

Again, welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum.

Two of them shot in the evening are my car and the other two are possible finished product depending on what I do. mind you i pulled the top two from the web looking for an idea of what it would look like finished. A cool note I have the original chrysler certicard.

Attachments

• 1966_Plymouth_Belvedere_Sedan_Front_resize (1).jpg
    1966_Plymouth_Belvedere_Sedan_Front_resize (1).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 388294_14505856_1966_Plymouth_Belvedere.jpg
    388294_14505856_1966_Plymouth_Belvedere.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 202
  • WP_20150207_003.jpg
    WP_20150207_003.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 194
  • WP_20150207_008.jpg
    WP_20150207_008.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 194
Welcome and nice car! As for the A/C...it can be evacuated (that will also let you know if there are any obvious leaks) then re-charged with R-134 and it will work fine...provided there are no failed components. If you turn it on and the clutch on the pump engages (center of the pulley rotates), there are no 'crazy noises' emitting, and the fans blow air in the car, then I would get it serviced.

welcome to FBBO

Welcome aboard from Iowa. Good luck with your project.

Welcome from Minnesota. :hello2:

Welcome - nice car!

Auto Transport Service
Back