• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nick Panaritis from NICK'S GARAGE is now a FBBO member!

Probably. I watched the whole video thinking we would find out...
I could watch Nick work on stuff all day. There's that certain level of my knowledge in knowing what he's
doing + he knows stuff I don't and I learn from that.

Welcome Nick!

Have been watching your videos for awhile now. Just watched the 426 wedge the other day. Doing a strange engine on the dyno has to be a nail biter. Glad it turned out ok.

Welcome Nick. You have the best YouTube channel out there. Thanks for sharing to the muscle car enthusiasts :thumbsup:

:welcome:Nick from Louisiana!Thanks for the show. That has to be a lot of hard work. We all appreciate your love and knowledge of muscle cars.:thankyou:

I could watch Nick work on stuff all day. There's that certain level of my knowledge in knowing what he's
doing + he knows stuff I don't and I learn from that.
Yes, welcome Nick. You guys at your channel are the best!

Now when are we gonna hear why that A12 is vibrating? Lol!
I had the flywheel sent out and had it checked. It is way off and also not centered on the crank. Never have seen this. And it is not a factory flywheel.

All greek to me. LOL.
Thanks Nick, and thank you for your 'Garage List" of part numbers....identifying the correct jack a few years ago for my '70 GTX was confirmed on your web page. :lowdown:

:xscuseless:

upload_2020-12-27_9-35-24.png

:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Nick, Loved watching you tear down that 440 with the glued on valve covers.

Nick.... Welcome from our frozen tundra, to yours. Never miss an episode ,never tire of watching Your ambitious workload makes me wonder how you will ever see the end! While many of us at 65 ish are retired, you continue to march on, like the Energizer Bunny, not missing a beat! It's a wonder how you do it!! Impressive!

Thunder

Nick, Welcome from Jersey. Love your show, thanks for doing it.

Welcome Nick!!
Love your show on YouTube.
I saw the 70 Roadrunner episode where you adapted the "brake system" dash light and horn switch to activate a line lock and the dash light became the status indicator. I emailed you about this and was :lowdown:so impressed that you replied, and even made a simple schematic for me.
So glad to have you in our FBBO family!
:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back