• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niel Young: True Greatness

Choppes

"Like a Hurricane"View attachment 254789 Dana's Barb Strat.jpgstay streamlined

- - - Updated - - -

Lionized...roflmao....no offense RC.....Lion's comeback is Funny....& RC's return on that is Great too!

- - - Updated - - -

Meep Meep....You nailed it...not for Everyone.....many players that don't have musical voices that pull it off...SRV Hendrix...they ween't trained...some of Niel's falsetto doesn't werk for me...but " A Man Needs a Maid" soars for me....Hurricane is gale force heart....but no, His voice ain't no opera

- - - Updated - - -

RC...Love Your comic relief Bud

- - - Updated - - -

67 Satty....i haven't learnt yet how to frame a quote from someone elses text...but perfectly put..."admiration for those who do what they want & let the chips where they may"

That would have been something to have Ronnie and the rest recording Powderfinger...God i like that name

- - - Updated - - -

MT John....like Your Coro...my fav has always been 68' post, but lately i'm looking @ 66-67 because i see wedge cut written all over thew...the angularity of car fits...3" out of windshield posts & pie slice the sails and let rock fwd & down...maybe peak the roof where door glass and qutr glass meet...add a little phaeton ishness to it

- - - Updated - - -

Sonny Black....8:15? Guess Who is iconic...."She's Come Undone"

- - - Updated - - -

Bruzilla....With Freedom of Expression in jeopardy as it is these days...i encourage Your's & others disagrrements, even if they come cloaked in barb's....i've got thick skin...i've pieceworked in Hell's Kitchen my whole life.....never collected a welfare check, never even collected my own unemployment for the few payroll hrly's i've werked...nor did i take the tax returns, they can have those deductions...they don't get my piecework tho. A bit counter to what history has to say about hippies, that we were all lazy unwashed, unmotivated druggies into loose sex......i have paid my dues.....so by all means... disagreement is healthy & stimulates the give & take of conversing. I am, also, an American & i believe in the Constitution & Declaration of indepedence.....we need to get mfging back in these borders...Rothschild out of them..............Peace

Sonny's favorite Canadian......group. Burton Cummings &

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqgUwIMjw4

And The Guess Who gave Neil Young his first success at song writing when they released the single that Neil wrote; "Flying On The Ground Is Wrong" in 1967. Neil picked it up and did it over with Buffalo Springfield.

Randy Bachman and Neil grew up in the same town, Neil learning some of his guitar techniques from Randy.

ECS is back! That kind of werk humbles me....just shut up & try to absorb from it....soldier on little pearl........

More Neil Young trivia from the early days: he was in a band with Rick "Superfreak" James in the mid-'60s called the Mynah Birds.

Satty...You're a wealth of in info...i had no clue....i like some of Rick James...i gotta admit to digging the "the Mary Jane Girls"......"..in my house"

" Hope ol Neil will remember, Southern man don't need him around" I don't think Leonard Skinnerd thought a lot about him!.........................................MO

I liked the phrase, "24 and so much more". Which is so true in everybodys life. Seen him 4 times in Ohio and would do it again.

Cornpatch...refer to the three posts 67 Satty made about the "Friendship" between them....that Ronnie may have been buried in a Young T-shirt....Lynard Skynard would be the way They would prefer it spelled i believe.

Glassman...."somehere, i don't know when....i was watching a movie with a Friend....i fell in Love with the actress, cuz She was playing a part that i could understand....a Ma-a-ann...a man, he needs a maid" Love Him...Hate Him....anyone can respect BALLS and He's got real big un's...David & Goliath i saw that night.
You a fiberglass worker?

Correct Photon, i forgot there are no A's....Poison Whiskey is was a baddass groove, but i think my favorite tune by them is "Ain't No good Life"....not this one i lead...........i started a thread cheering that ECS is back.....1st response is a crack up...never seen a rig like this before...what prompted the post i'm not sure, some other posters have approved it...rof

Auto Transport Service
Back