• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no fender tag-is this EB3

mike honcho

Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
While I track down the fender tag on my 70 gtx, I have been calling it B5 but its really light. Out of the sun alaska car since 78 so not faded. Do yous think this is B3? d
Did they make any? Checked top of glove box for build sheet was none-under headliner hopefully. thanks

Screenshot_2018-11-07-23-36-14.png

Looking at the color chart I'd say B3. Even allowing for several years of fade I don't think B5. JMHO

Looking at the color chart I'd say B3. Even allowing for several years of fade I don't think B5. JMHO
I think your right. Looking through all b3 cars online and my car im pretty sure mines b3. Cant find a single 70 gtx in b3 though. Super rare I hope.

While I track down the fender tag on my 70 gtx, I have been calling it B5 but its really light. Out of the sun alaska car since 78 so not faded. Do yous think this is B3? d
Did they make any? Checked top of glove box for build sheet was none-under headliner hopefully. thanks

View attachment 676899
If you strip the car down...you might find the best paint sample under the windscreen gasket/rubber.

That's where I got my FC7 from..... just like the day it was sprayed.

i'QUOTE="kiwigtx, post: 911100292, member: 10565"]If you strip the car down...you might find the best paint sample under the windscreen gasket/rubber.

That's where I got my FC7 from..... just like the day it was sprayed.[/QUOTE]
I

kiwigpost: 911100292 said:
If you strip the car down...you might find the best paint sample under the windscreen gasket/rubber.

Im afraid to check.

Had trouble uploading pic before...(my fault) :rolleyes:
upload_2018-11-9_12-12-52.png

Auto Transport Service
Back