• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Start Issues. Again!!!

Thank you fellas, as much as I wasn't gonna let anybody tell me it was my bulkhead as 3 of the 4 harnesses are new. The new engine harness had a wire not crimped into it's connector anymore and was hanging loose. She fired right up...lol Bee1971, you called it buddy. Thank you all for the help as always...:thumbsup:

Cool Beans - Always nice to hear POSITIVE results - Did you see what I did there - No pun intended LOL

Crack a cold one

Watching 500 cars crash at the Daytona 500 on TV

Nice clean original engine department by the way , Looks damn nice
Beautiful

Last edited:
Great!!! :D
U found the problem...
Regarding the bulkhead connectors as I posted previously to check..
A good practice is to pull each connector out, burnish each tab connector and coat with dia-lectric grease.
Been working on these ole Mopars for many, many years and bad bulkhead connections is routine problem..

Just my $0.02... :thumbsup:

Thanks again fellas, car's are always much more fun when they work...lol Thanks Bee, she was a turd when I got er, but about 8 months of hard work and other than a non-working tach, she runs like new. Didn't even pull the motor out, restored her where she sits, never has been rebuilt as of yet.

17.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpeg

23.jpeg

2.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back