• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North California Fires

I don't think it's righteous at all with maybe what I have said. Criticizing CA at this present time really is warranted. And I wasn't trying to lay blame on the State for these disasters at all. Terrible what has happened. I just got off the phone with a very good friend of mine in Vacaville. He told be that the Silverado Country Club...played many a round of Golf there...has burned down, Silverado Trail is closed, the fire is now in the Lake Berryessa area moving northwest, parts of Fairfield are advised to vacate, and so much more. I spent over 27years in the USAF at Travis AFB and I still have deep roots and very close friends there. We talk about the State all the time. As for perfect in the place I am now? Well nothing is ever perfect regardless of ones local. But it sure is a damn site better on the ol' wallet then when I was a resident of that State. I guess it is what one regards as a heart and a brain when they respond. I have both plus a hell of a lot of empathy, sadness and concern for everyone effected but this horrific tragedy. Believe me when I say thais that if things were better there, I would still be there in a heartbeat as it will always be to me the most pristine and beautiful state I have ever had the privilege:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to reside in...cr8crshr/Tuck :usflag::usflag::usflag:
Someone broke into the crates account? Is this the real cr8?

Auto Transport Service
Back