• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not new just new B Body....Finally

360Scamp

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im not new to Mopars, just got a new B Body....Finally. I just got back from Oklahoma City yesterday morning from Trading my 72 Plymouth Scamp for a 1970 Dodge Charger 500. Now I will miss getting in my old A body and turning the key and going for a for a ride but it will come in time to do that again.
The Charger has over $6,000 in new AMD sheetmetal already installed and has a newly rebuilt 440 bored .30 over. 1969 or 1970 Dodge Charger is my dream car. Its eventually gonna be turned into the General Lee. Here are some pics

Be sure you don't put the Rebel flag on the roof! Ha,Ha! What a bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!!!!! Liberals looking for more votes! GLWP

Howdy. Congrats on finding your dream car. Is Oklahoma a great state or what?
Yea it is, I went just outside of Oklahoma City, to Piedmont
Welcome to fbbo. Congrats on the purchase.
Thank you. I have always been a B Body fan

Be sure you don't put the Rebel flag on the roof! Ha,Ha! What a bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!!!!! Liberals looking for more votes! GLWP
Yea its gotten ridiculous for sure!

Welcome to FBBO. Looks like you got a pretty solid project car. Good luck on the build. Hope your going to post progress on a thread.

Congrats on the Charger. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

Congrats! Looking forward to many pics along the way!

Welcome to FBBO. Looks like you got a pretty solid project car. Good luck on the build. Hope your going to post progress on a thread.
Thank you, oh yea I will definately post pics of of my progress
Congrats on the Charger. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
Thank you, me too. Im gonna take my time so it can be the best Resto it deserves
Welcome to the 70 Charger club.
Thank you its been a long patient wait for my dream car
Congrats! Looking forward to many pics along the way!
Thank you, oh yea you guys will probably get tired of all the pics that I will be posting of my progress

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining!
"FLY THAT CONFEDERATE FLAG PROUDLY"
(And I'm originally from New England" LOL

Welcome to FBBO from hot & dry NorCal

good luck with the 70 Charger project

i got the front clip off and have it sold so I can buy stuff to convert it to a 69.
Im ordering a new cowl to replace it from rot under the windshield friday when I get paid.

Welcome to the site and sweet charger .. yee haa.
I just got rid of a 70 charger 500 not to long ago there cool cars I can't believe someone gave you this for an a body it must have been one nice a body any pics if it?
Good luck finding that grille there hard to get I was going to turn mine into a Daytona clone but because of the new circumstance s the general Lee clone sounds like fun .
Anyways have fun with it and don't launch it off any dirt mounds .

Welcome to the site and sweet charger .. yee haa.
I just got rid of a 70 charger 500 not to long ago there cool cars I can't believe someone gave you this for an a body it must have been one nice a body any pics if it?
Good luck finding that grille there hard to get I was going to turn mine into a Daytona clone but because of the new circumstance s the general Lee clone sounds like fun .
Anyways have fun with it and don't launch it off any dirt mounds .

yea i couldnt believe that someone would trade a very sought after B body for an A body, but hey I got lucky...for once

- - - Updated - - -

Auto Transport Service
Back