• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Novel Coronavirus Situation Currently (facts, not hype)

Until it is off the front page it will continue .The press love it ...they have never been so busy crafting panic .

Maybe we should Nuke an enemy or let the CIA create a spectacle .

I’m coming over there very soon ,hope it’s over before then .

CNN has lost 95% of their audience.

article-5755-1.jpg

One thing about this Virus is Thankfully we have been working on cutting ties from our Dependence on China. This was a big wake up call and confirms we are heading in the right direction. No more 1.5 billion dollar deals for thier Ex sister in law & stripper banging dishonorably discharged drug abusing son....

I need to buy stock in adult toys. People are staying home and have to keep themselves busy/entertained somehow.

We have 2 cases as of today.
One someone returning from Egypt
One returning from Oregon
We cannot have larger gatherings, all hockey, lacrosse and other sports and other large events are cancelled for how long who knows.

Has the first case of Corona virus infection happened between human and inflatable doll yet? Lol
I am sure there has been a few well before this that had too much Corona and ended up with a blow-up doll...

The shame is that the reality of the situation is getting washed out by misinformation, hype, panic and every other emotional driver. Live your lives and use common sense while doing it.

The problem is there is no common sense in politics or the media. They run on CYA mode only. Its not about stopping the spread of this disease. It about someone getting sued if someone gets sick at their event, school, or public gathering. People will not stay home. They will all be at Walmart, restaurants, and bars spreading this disease just like always. Wash your hands. Stay home if you're sick. This will pass just like every other yearly end of the world disease.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back