• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now Baseball off viewing list

Let others in MLB follow, and they can go F### themselves too. And their already putrid ratings can go down in the dumpster.

Losers, clueless protestors

not the right place or time to do that ****
protest on their own time

1st amendment doesn't protect free speech at the workplace
the owners could stop this crap

or just go like the NFL lose 40% or more

at-least it not the Yankees or the Cubs Playing :lol:

you can't let one jackhole ruin it
but if becomes contagious then they can all go f themselves..

Any professional sports athletes that do not stand for the National Anthem should be fired on the spot, team fined, that game forfeited and that organization boycotted!
Drop the mic!

Trust me The Professional Bull riders make a huge deal about being patriotic to the USA. Hell half of them are from Argentina anyways. I've mentioned this before. They have everyone remove their hat and bow their head for the safety of the riders and the animals.

Trust me The Professional Bull riders make a huge deal about being patriotic to the USA. Hell half of them are from Argentina anyways. I've mentioned this before. They have everyone remove their hat and bow their head for the safety of the riders and the animals.
The events here in Mesquite and Ft Worth fit your comment to the "T".......

I’m watching the World Series and didn’t see anyone sitting or kneeling. Oh yeah and the Dodgers are leading 3-1 in the 7th

Give that waiter a tip

And since MOST hockey players are NOT Americans, this should not become an issue in the NHL!!!!!

and more to your point, Darius, THEY ALL STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM ANYWAYS!!! FOREIGNERS! standing for OUR national anthem, go figure.

Auto Transport Service
Back