• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Say goodbye to raised white letters and redlines

I knew that I saw this before. I had these pictures in a file tucked away...

Misc 15.jpg
Misc 16.jpg

Well I do know that the Military is using a similar type tire and they routinely are using them for off road work on Hummers and such. Thanks Kern for posting up that pick. Seems more off a trial than an actual employment...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

They've been talking about this for a few years now. Although the concept works, the biggest problem for passenger car use wasn't traction, comfort or tire life - it was the noise that those vanes generate. I wonder if they've figured out a solution.

Good to see that someone's finally getting a way around using all that expensive air! You know, the way tuners adjust tire pressure for handling depending on vehicle weight?

I bought a mower a couple of years ago with those “Tweels” as they call them. They ride slightly better than a pneumatic tire, actually get better traction than a pneumatic tire. When they first came out they were a $700 option, don’t know what they are now. The mower was a demonstrator, I bought it and a Gator demonstrator as a package deal, so I can’t say what they actually added to the price.

FDD423D0-66D1-4790-80E2-D918D9155265.jpeg

I bought a mower a couple of years ago with those “Tweels” as they call them. They ride slightly better than a pneumatic tire, actually get better traction than a pneumatic tire. When they first came out they were a $700 option, don’t know what they are now. The mower was a demonstrator, I bought it and a Gator demonstrator as a package deal, so I can’t say what they actually added to the price.

View attachment 1177627
Interesting. Especially a rider. Them tires all go flat at some point.

Awesome, I can hardly wait for all the new police chase shows when they throw out the spike chains to stop the bad guy.....is he gonna get away now......

Remember when “progress and innovation” meant making things better? I miss those days.

If we're gonna get that silly, might as well do it right!

rykfyuk.jpg

mtyjt.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back