• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NSS intake question

The more the better. Great group of racers. Very competitive.
Doug

As mentioned it is legal. I have run it for the last 4 or 5 years. I cant remember now. I run the entire NMCA series and have run in a victory series race.

Thanks everybody for the input. I also found out that the manifold is approved for a regional event we have, the Buckeye Stock/Super Stock series. Looks like we're good to go.

doug, your ride is very nice. looks, power and hook up just got to ask how long did it take to get to this point. i know they are never done but your complete and running.
I built the entire car at home. My friend painted it in his garage, I had a friend of my sons do the Tig welding on the cage. My friends wife did the carpet and headliner. Except for a few odds and ends I did the rest. Took 4 winters and 1 full year of work. Been running now for 6 years. First full pass was 9.40@142. Same engine combo has been 9.00@150. Its won races every year except 2015 when I made it to only one final and red lighted. Now over 550 passes.
Doug

well you have done great with that ride it got it all. looks,speed and a great driver way to go keep it up. thank you for sharing it gives me drive on mine.

Auto Transport Service
Back