• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nube from Wisconsin

Master_X

Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
Hello fellow Mopar fans,

My dad and I are working on restoring a 1970 Dodge 383 Super Bee 4 Spd. We've been working on this for a loooooong time. Bought the car in the late 80s but so many projects have gotten in the way over the years but that is over now. My father had a heart attack in March and had to have open heart surgery, He has made a full recovery and has renewed optimism to see this project to the finish as he feels this may be his final big car restoration. At 78 years young there is no sign of him slowing down. :icon_fU: The body on the bee is mostly finished and we're in the process of putting the drive train in the car.

-Mike

Welcome, Mike! Great car - let's see some pics!

Welcome from Alabama, gain full entry with pictures. Glad your dad is doing well.

How cool you got another go-at-it with your dad. Now go get it. Time's a ticking. Don't wait until tomorrow what you can do today! Let's see some pics!
And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

glad your dad is okay and welcome to FBBO from Pa

Welcome and let's see some pics!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. I am glad your dad is recovering.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3667.jpeg

Welcome from Southern CA.
Get well soon Dad, you have a project waiting for you !!
So nice to hear about another Father / Son build, it's just the best.
Good luck and let's see some pictures of that Super BEE !!

Welcome to the site!! I'm 72 and anytime I do half the work I did 10 years ago, I feel like I've been run over by a truck and that's without having any heart attacks!

Welcome to FBBO

good luck on the father & son 70 Super Bee project

Auto Transport Service
Back