• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nurse #2 in Dallas has Ebola

The family of the lying sack of **** who brought it here are suing. The family should be sued and made to pay for his treatment. Bull$hit. Nobody has resources but still show up in the evil USA looking for freebies.

The family of the lying sack of **** who brought it here are suing. The family should be sued and made to pay for his treatment. Bull$hit. Nobody has resources but still show up in the evil USA looking for freebies.

++1

Yeah, future votes from all these illegals and such are more important than the citizens of this country. Wait a minute....dead people can only vote in Chicago. Our government is outta control, and needs to be reigned -in.

What I'd like to know is:

1- How the F did the hospital miss this when it was ALL OVER THE NEWS during the EXACT time they were treating a patient FROM ONE OF THE TARGET COUNTRIES???

2- What the F was that health care worker thinking when she CONFINED HERSELF IN CLOSE QUARTERS with dozens of other people after even a chance of being EXPOSED TO A HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS (not to mention traveling).

Last edited:
Too bad the protocol was slow in being implemented,
by the CDC or the POTUS {lame ignorant speeches} it's sad really,
lets hope it doesn't get out of control now...
Anyone these people we in personal contact with,
in the last 21 days could be infected also, then
anyone they've been in contact with for the next 21 days,
so on & so on...

This could get out of control really fast,
lets all hope it doesn't, because of not stopping travel entry into the USA,
from these obviously effected regions {you'd think, just some common sense would dictate that},
that should be quarantined off,
to isolate the disease/virus, then supposedly it would die out, run it's course...
Instead of becoming an epidemic & global issues, stemming from a 3rd world country,
that doesn't know any better, but WE SHOULD !!
All because of some {PC} lame political BS, worried about offending his constituents,
just before a midterm elections, instead of what's the right things to do & best for the USA...

Lack of any leadership, from the top down, govern by crisis or from behind...

This is why I laugh when I hear "we're doing everything we can". First, the doctor who was with the NBC News cameraman who was infected, and who was placed in a voluntary quarantine, was caught going to a restaurant in New Jersey. This second nurse is out flying the day before she "reports" having a severe fever, but was she showing other symptoms before that? And she exposed everyone on that flight plus four more flights that plane made that day. Now those potentially infected people are out wandering around.

The media and government are out trying to minimize the dangers because "it's just one person". Well that's how epidemics and pandemics start. One person gets infected, and they infect others, who infect others and the numbers of infected increase exponentially.

...and how come I knew the incubation period on Monday, but the Texas hospital or the CDC didn't immediately quarantine all those who were exposed until after well that period had passed.

This is almost the worst case scenario...like you see in movies.

- - - Updated - - -

...add clean suits and surgical masks to your list along with .22 ammo...

Pardon my ignorance but is Ebola something the mass media is making a lot worse then it really is or is it going to be like the new plague?

I seriously think that people with these 3rd world diseases think that if it comes to America, THEN we will get concerned & find a cure for them.

i heard on tv that obummer is going to cancel a golf trip to deal with this. i feel much better now.

* Over 50 years that I can personally attest to the news and "give me money ads"....we've been giving them money and help to "teach them" how to live better lives, starvation, illness, land management and the list goes on.....AND THEY STILL DONT GET IT!!!! How stupid are they?
* other countries have banned entry by ANY suspect with the disease
* 40 years this illness has not entered the U.S. and now all of a sudden its here
* Cutting off travel to "u.s." might hurt their economy
* The person in charge for the CDC is the SAME person whom assisted NY's Bloomberg with their ban on soft drinks and advised accordingly
* * don't let a good crisis go to waste

23,000 people die of flu in the US each year! Lets stop all air travel to everywhere!

Auto Transport Service
Back