• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OCT 13, 2013 Million Vet March in DC and in your city

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
I thought I'd post these links to generate more support. Oklahoma has one in OKC and one in Tulsa, so far.

Rall pic.jpg

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Million-Vet-March-on-the-Memorials/539097822833735

Links to your state http://1mvetmarch.wordpress.com/rally-points/

OK Vet Memorial.jpg

*****UPDATE 10-13-13*****

FOX News video from this morning:

[video=youtube;26aEaLBNrFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26aEaLBNrFY&feature=player_detailpage#t=35[/video]

Good for them !!... :iamwithstupid: they are our parks, we the peoples parks,, bought & paid for with our blood, sweat & tears, plus it's our tax money not his... Pres. Obama works for all us, not just the Liberal Left... I think he's lost sight of that simple fact... It's not the damn govt. pawns, in a political chess game... Just a simple stroke of the pres.'s mighty pen, could stop all this nonsense, he does it for all his Ideology alone, not for the good of the country or to save money or any other budgetary reasoning {Liberal Cronies, Campaign Donors, Unions}, he alone & the pres. is the only one responsible, that also has the necessary powers, that can actually stop any of these stupid decisions... that's the facts people, no matter what Congress does, he has veto power & executive decision & no matter what side of the isle you support, the ball is in his court & it's his decision alone, that is keep these Nation Monuments & Parks closed... truly selfish attitude & lack of leadership... my $0.02 cents

Good for them !!... :iamwithstupid: they are our parks, we the peoples parks,, bought & paid for with our blood, sweat & tears, plus it's our tax money not his... Pres. Obama works for all us, not just the Liberal Left... I think he's lost sight of that simple fact... It's not the damn govt. pawns, in a political chess game... Just a simple stroke of the pres.'s mighty pen, could stop all this nonsense, he does it for all his Ideology alone, not for the good of the country or to save money or any other budgetary reasoning {Liberal Cronies, Campaign Donors, Unions}, he alone & the pres. is the only one responsible, that also has the necessary powers, that can actually stop any of these stupid decisions... that's the facts people, no matter what Congress does, he has veto power & executive decision & no matter what side of the isle you support, the ball is in his court & it's his decision alone, that is keep these Nation Monuments & Parks closed... truly selfish attitude & lack of leadership... my $0.02 cents

I feel just the opposite. If John Bohner would bring a clean budget bill up for a vote in the HOR this would be over today. Many times in the last 6 months Democrats have called for negotiations on the budget in both houses of congress to try and work out any differences they might have so this very thing wouldn't happen. But republicans would not even send any members to the committees much less even talk about the budget until the very last minute when they thought they could force the Senate and the President to give them what they want. You can have your own opinion, but you can't make up something that didn't or isn't happening and call it facts and the truth. The House of Representatives also work for all of us and not just the TEA BAGGERS IN THE REPUBLICAN'T PARTY. The President does hold veto power but the congress can over ride the veto if they have enough votes to do so. If you are right then the HOR would not pass a Clean Budget. Bohner should bring a clean budget to vote. if he is right it will fail, if he is wrong it will pass. It is as simple as that. But he is not going to do it because a clean budget bill would pass the HOR. Put that in your pipe and smoke it righty.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the plain truth about republican'ts and the House of Representatives when they are in power.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/26/rachel-maddow-ted-cruz-government-shutdown_n_3995129.html

The so-called "clean CR" the Dems want turns back all the budget cuts from the last CR and adds more spending. So, I assume you are for more spending and bigger government since you want the government to reopen at any cost. Sounds selfish.

The so-called "clean CR" the Dems want turns back all the budget cuts from the last CR and adds more spending. So, I assume you are for more spending and bigger government since you want the government to reopen at any cost. Sounds selfish.

Wrong again. The Democrats have already agreed to a CR at the same same spending level that it is right now. The only thing they won't negotiate on the ACA. And I completely agree with that. Again, you can't make up your own facts.

I feel just the opposite. If John Bohner would bring a clean budget bill up for a vote in the HOR this would be over today. Many times in the last 6 months Democrats have called for negotiations on the budget in both houses of congress to try and work out any differences they might have so this very thing wouldn't happen. But republicans would not even send any members to the committees much less even talk about the budget until the very last minute when they thought they could force the Senate and the President to give them what they want. You can have your own opinion, but you can't make up something that didn't or isn't happening and call it facts and the truth. The House of Representatives also work for all of us and not just the TEA BAGGERS IN THE REPUBLICAN'T PARTY. The President does hold veto power but the congress can over ride the veto if they have enough votes to do so. If you are right then the HOR would not pass a Clean Budget. Bohner should bring a clean budget to vote. if he is right it will fail, if he is wrong it will pass. It is as simple as that. But he is not going to do it because a clean budget bill would pass the HOR. Put that in your pipe and smoke it righty.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the plain truth about republican'ts and the House of Representatives when they are in power.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/26/rachel-maddow-ted-cruz-government-shutdown_n_3995129.html

Sorry but your short sightedness has clouded your ability to fully grasp what this situation is about. First off...The House controls the Money. That is a fact and it is none debatable as the Constitution has been the framework for how our Country operates PERIOD!!!! Their proposals have repeatedly been forwarded up the chain to the Senate and the Senate has repeatedly denied the bills and have stated flatly the "We Will Not Negotiate". Now does that sound like a workable scenario to you when one side refuses to even acknowledge the other. I think not. The Leaders of the Senate have no inkling of compromising along with the POTUS. All the way to the top, he and his idea-logs have said repeatedly that they will not bend or negotiate. And as a result of this we are seeing the demise and fall of the Country. When Veterans have to literally take back what belongs to them and the rest of the Citizens and are being denied access to "OUR" National Parks and Monuments, then it is time to revolt. The blame is clearly on Obama. You can spin it any way you want but **** doesn't flow down hill when it comes to responsibility for the US. It starts at the top and the POTUS...The POS that he is...has assumed absolute power and forced the shut down then goes and plays Golf as if there weren't a care in the world. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely and in this case the corruption has infested the entire US Government. Your location shows you to be a West Virginian. If that is the case, then how are your Coal futures doing? I dare say not very well. Finally...The Huffington Post is one of the most radical Liberal rags and espouses nothing but lame rhetoric and BS. If you subscribe to that type of Journalism, then I guess that would explain your view on this matter. Quit frankly, you haven't a clue either way....

I couldn't agree more

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gop-s...ll-link-to-debt-ceiling-fight/article/2536750

- - - Updated - - -

Supreme Court passed ACA as a LAW PER OUR CONSTITUTION. THE HOR CAN'T DEFUND A LAW THAT HAS BEEN PASSED BY BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS AND SIGNED BY PRESIDENT..........PERIOD. YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ***. THEY HAVE SAID THEY WON'T NEGOTIATE OVER THE ACA. THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT. AND APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T READ EITHER. SEE BELOW.

"Many times in the last 6 months Democrats have called for negotiations on the budget in both houses of congress to try and work out any differences they might have so this very thing wouldn't happen. But republicans would not even send any members to the committees much less even talk about the budget until the very last minute when they thought they could force the Senate and the President to give them what they want."

YOU ARE GOING TO BE PUNISHED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR THIS CRAP. YOU'RE JUST TOO BLIND TO ADMIT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See I can use exclamation points too. Still doesn't make you right. HAHA...HAHAHA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........Someone listen in his ear and see if you can hear the ocean.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but your short sightedness has clouded your ability to fully grasp what this situation is about. First off...The House controls the Money. That is a fact and it is none debatable as the Constitution has been the framework for how our Country operates PERIOD!!!! Their proposals have repeatedly been forwarded up the chain to the Senate and the Senate has repeatedly denied the bills and have stated flatly the "We Will Not Negotiate". Now does that sound like a workable scenario to you when one side refuses to even acknowledge the other. I think not. The Leaders of the Senate have no inkling of compromising along with the POTUS. All the way to the top, he and his idea-logs have said repeatedly that they will not bend or negotiate. And as a result of this we are seeing the demise and fall of the Country. When Veterans have to literally take back what belongs to them and the rest of the Citizens and are being denied access to "OUR" National Parks and Monuments, then it is time to revolt. The blame is clearly on Obama. You can spin it any way you want but **** doesn't flow down hill when it comes to responsibility for the US. It starts at the top and the POTUS...The POS that he is...has assumed absolute power and forced the shut down then goes and plays Golf as if there weren't a care in the world. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely and in this case the corruption has infested the entire US Government. Your location shows you to be a West Virginian. If that is the case, then how are your Coal futures doing? I dare say not very well. Finally...The Huffington Post is one of the most radical Liberal rags and espouses nothing but lame rhetoric and BS. If you subscribe to that type of Journalism, then I guess that would explain your view on this matter. Quit frankly, you haven't a clue either way....

DID YOU HEAR ALL OF THAT ON FAUX NEWS? AND YES I AM A CITIZEN OF THE GREAT STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT COAL. THE COAL COMPANIES RAPE OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE FOR A FEW HUNDRED JOBS. I WISH THEY WOULD SHUT ALL THE MINES DOWN.

- - - Updated - - -

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gop-s...ll-link-to-debt-ceiling-fight/article/2536750

- - - Updated - - -

Supreme Court passed ACA as a LAW PER OUR CONSTITUTION. THE HOR CAN'T DEFUND A LAW THAT HAS BEEN PASSED BY BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS AND SIGNED BY PRESIDENT..........PERIOD. YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ***. THEY HAVE SAID THEY WON'T NEGOTIATE OVER THE ACA. THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT. AND APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T READ EITHER. SEE BELOW.

"Many times in the last 6 months Democrats have called for negotiations on the budget in both houses of congress to try and work out any differences they might have so this very thing wouldn't happen. But republicans would not even send any members to the committees much less even talk about the budget until the very last minute when they thought they could force the Senate and the President to give them what they want."

YOU ARE GOING TO BE PUNISHED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR THIS CRAP. YOU'RE JUST TOO BLIND TO ADMIT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See I can use exclamation points too. Still doesn't make you right. HAHA...HAHAHA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........Someone listen in his ear and see if you can hear the ocean.

- - - Updated - - -

DID YOU HEAR ALL OF THAT ON FAUX NEWS? AND YES I AM A CITIZEN OF THE GREAT STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT COAL. THE COAL COMPANIES RAPE OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE FOR A FEW HUNDRED JOBS. I WISH THEY WOULD SHUT ALL THE MINES DOWN.

Potus isn't a POS. BUT I KNOW WHO IS. THE BLAME IS CLEARLY ON THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NOW. WHO WILL PAY BIG IN THE NEXT ELECTION.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Potus isn't a POS. BUT I KNOW WHO IS. THE BLAME IS CLEARLY ON THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NOW. WHO WILL PAY BIG IN THE NEXT ELECTION.

I bet you drive a prius...Come on. You can admit it. I can already tell this thread is gonna get some flack from the admin.

That stinking communist and all his cronies the dumocraps elected should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. He was never in the military and he is the Commander In Chief? Give me a break. I noticed the golf course was not included in the shut down. Obamie the commie and all his ignorant communist buddies must go.

benji

No matter what anyone from the Liberal Left says or any articals they post from some other Liberal ran rag or website... The POTUS & the pres. alone, he is the only one that has all the necessary power, to completely end this stand off PERIOD, he alone is the only one that has, veto power or executive order at his fingertips, He alone, know matter what anyone else says... Pres. Barack Hussein Obama wielding his mighty pen, in this case, the pen is mightier than the sward....

I'm starting to realize the ads at the bottom of the page are driven by the thread you are on at the time. This one has the one RC mentioned. First time I've seen it.

Marv, I see you are quoting from Rachel Maddow and the Huff Post. How do they feel about closing open air Veteran's Memorials? Are you with them on that, too?

Don't bother to answer. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. You can't wake someone who pretends to be asleep.

They don't like anymore than anyone else I would suppose. Don't try to fool everyone into thinking you listened to what she had to say. We all know you saw Rachel Maddow and automatically discounted anything she would have to say and didn't open the link. But I'm sure you watched Faux news video. Don't worry though I know you wouldn't let facts change your small minded opinion. Think of me next year after the election and Democrats are in control of all 3 branches of government and you feel like a very small man with an even smaller brain. It is best for you to stay out of battles you know you can't win.

- - - Updated - - -

No matter what anyone from the Liberal Left says or any articals they post from some other Liberal ran rag or website... The POTUS & the pres. alone, he is the only one that has all the necessary power, to completely end this stand off PERIOD, he alone is the only one that has, veto power or executive order at his fingertips, He alone, know matter what anyone else says... Pres. Barack Hussein Obama wielding his mighty pen, in this case, the pen is mightier than the sward....

Actually that is sword, jeesh you guys kill me. Please READ my post before you respond with your nonsense. And I will say this one more time so please listen closely. CONGRESS CAN OVER RIDE A PRESIDENTIAL VETO IF THEY HAVE A MAJORITY OF VOTES TO DO SO. Apparently they do not or they wouldn't be worried about the ink in the Presidents pen.

- - - Updated - - -

That stinking communist and all his cronies the dumocraps elected should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. He was never in the military and he is the Commander In Chief? Give me a break. I noticed the golf course was not included in the shut down. Obamie the commie and all his ignorant communist buddies must go.

benji

Benji. Can you have a coherent thought? Or do you just know how to call names and such when you haven't a clue of what you speak?

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you drive a prius...Come on. You can admit it. I can already tell this thread is gonna get some flack from the admin.

Nope crowbar I drive a Chevrolet pickup. I like all kinds of cars and trucks. I don't just pick a brand and call everyone who doesn't drive or own the same brand stupid. Like a lot of people on this site. I'm not worried about admin. They don't get to tell me what my opinion is.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone knows how to copy and paste. What, you couldn't come up with a rational thought to back your opinion?

Oh boy, I see some people get ALL their news from Fox News. Oh that's right I forgot, the rest of the networks are part of the "Liberal News Media" Well don't feel bad I know some here in Bama that get all their news by watching The 700 Club with Pat Roberson.

- - - Updated - - -

obama birth.jpg

They don't like anymore than anyone else I would suppose. Don't try to fool everyone into thinking you listened to what she had to say. We all know you saw Rachel Maddow and automatically discounted anything she would have to say and didn't open the link. But I'm sure you watched Faux news video. Don't worry though I know you wouldn't let facts change your small minded opinion. Think of me next year after the election and Democrats are in control of all 3 branches of government and you feel like a very small man with an even smaller brain. It is best for you to stay out of battles you know you can't win.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually that is sword, jeesh you guys kill me. Please READ my post before you respond with your nonsense. And I will say this one more time so please listen closely. CONGRESS CAN OVER RIDE A PRESIDENTIAL VETO IF THEY HAVE A MAJORITY OF VOTES TO DO SO. Apparently they do not or they wouldn't be worried about the ink in the Presidents pen.

- - - Updated - - -

Benji. Can you have a coherent thought? Or do you just know how to call names and such when you haven't a clue of what you speak?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope crowbar I drive a Chevrolet pickup. I like all kinds of cars and trucks. I don't just pick a brand and call everyone who doesn't drive or own the same brand stupid. Like a lot of people on this site. I'm not worried about admin. They don't get to tell me what my opinion is.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone knows how to copy and paste. What, you couldn't come up with a rational thought to back your opinion?

As a vet that is my opinion. You ever serve?

WVMARV Do you think ACA is going to be a good thing for this country and the government will do a good job handling it. I personally think it will be a bigger burden on a lot of americans. And if the Senate wants a CR at current spending levels why do they want to raise debt ceiling? Both parties need to do some soul searching and do what is right to keep this country from destroying itself. I would like to thank all the Vets for without their sacrifice I would not be able to voice my opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back