• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oil pressure gauge

I am using a bosh mechanical gauge but substituted the plastic tube with copper. Works just great. The electronic version of this gauge never worked for me.

I am using a bosh mechanical gauge but substituted the plastic tube with copper. Works just great. The electronic version of this gauge never worked for me.
My choice is an AUTOMETER 2-5/8" diameter case 0 - 100 psi range....combined with an AUTOMETER 2-5/8" case MECHANICAL TEMPERATURE gauge 100° F - 260° F range both in the same panel mounted below the ash receiver directly on the instrument panel bottom edge......I'm not a fan of the digital instruments.....they're subject to electrical issues......just my opinion of course....
BOB RENTON

I've use industrial gauges to check all the others and the majority of the 'others' were really close......

Auto Transport Service
Back