• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old garage photos

050.jpg
nice od photo ,sold my old Sun machine last year

410419.jpg
another nice old photo from around the mid 20`s a center door model T a Harley - Davidson with side car detached gang shafts to run equipment and what looks like a 8 day clock on the wall ,don't see to many lights in the shop a lot of large windows and a large sky light widow .

97dacb074b142d0993f32281c589afaf.jpg
looks like engine swap and Olds rocket engine going hmm Hot Rod maybe .

Tools-I.jpg
nice ld photo showing a body shop tool sales person with product supplies

I had everything with mine all the booklets too.

Old thread resurrected...

Interesting still

Great photos guys

060.jpg
all of my years working in body shops have I ever worked in a shop with a nice co worker like this ! Then again I never worked at a RR dealership, have worked on them .

I'd like to have seen her & worked with her in her hayday :thumbsup:
not sure I'd have gotten much work done :lol:

Wow -someone should put these in a book! I worked briefly at two stations and one was Shell, was great to bring my car in to do oil change and wash it during winter. (Yeah oil change, not changes, wasn't there that long). At Shell had a new Dodge pickup 4-speed/440; had a little fun taking it out for rides after closing when the owner wasn't around! My future wife worked at a Clark station and got her picture taken in the local news because no females worked in gas stations around here at the time making this "news"..

Auto Transport Service
Back